can anyone recommend a test kit?

Kurt Codean

hi, I was wondering if anybody knows if there is a test kit out there that can test for Tramadol. I'm looking at the drug kits on Dancesafe dot org but i'm not sure whether they work for tramadol. If anyone knows where I can get a test kit to find out if this pill I have is really tramadol please let me know.Thank you very much!

Personally I have never heard of a test that tests specifically for Tramps. If there is such a thing I hope someone chimes in here. I get asked about testing kits often and would like to learn more.

@mrpibbpenguin is that color specific to Tr@madol or is that the same color you would get with any opioid?

It is entirely specific to tramadol. Morphine shows up as a deep reddish purple and codine actually is purple. Unfortunately other substances can look similar (for example Methamphetamine looks pretty similar to tram, see attached picture) like everything in life marquis is not perfect. If you got this tramadol from a non-email based pharmacy it is most likely legit. 

View attachment 1056

A seasoned Tra@mp connoisseur can usually taste if it's real or not...it has a distinct almost bitter flavor that no other vitamin has.  Then there's the question of potency.  That depends on your tolerance i guess.  I just saw this old post and thought i'd give it a ride...

@rockytop reagent tests are a safer way to go.  There are lots of chemicals that can taste similar to others.  Better to be safe, if you doubt your source, than sorry.

I believe dancsafe will GC/MS your pills for like $100 or so, I'm not totally sure but they tested Jim's @ddys and Bars and posted it publicly.

I went through this with EcstastData. The Marquis, meeks and mandelin tests are not 100% for most of what is looked for on this site. I had a very nice and long discussion with a person at EctastyData about testing and the color changes and such of specifically oxy over the course of a week. If you do a search on oxycodone on their site and look at their test results and color samples, some will show no change, some will show slight change and some will show big changes just as mrpibbpenguin shows. When I asked about that specifically, he told me it has a lot to do with how the different fillers and binders will show up. I was really depressing for me, especially after spending the money I did on my 5 reagent kit I bought. I test everything I get and I only use the test now to try and make sure (or at least settle in my mind) that there is nothing really bad in what I bought. Even testing the different brands from the pharmacy will give me different colors (if any) for my script of the same med I have been scribed for years.

I just got some climbing gear and I swear its metho drones instead of climbing gear, but the test show no reactions at all. The only way to be 100% sure is GC/MS, so just be careful and remember these kits were made to test MDMA/ecstasy and the other things were added later.

The dancesafe marquis reagent test kits (or any other) should be able to identify opiods. Tramadol should turn a nasty orangish brown. See the attached picture

View attachment 1055
Is there a test like this in picture for benzo? Can only find urine tests. Type the names of lkits in a comment above, but they are op8 and party stuff from what i can tell. It needs to be one where you put a drop on and color change.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back