Can I make one thing clear? VENDORS READ

Dissociated

Let me start this post by saying, at first I wasn't going to speak out on this topic. But lets get too it. I wanna make a suggestion to vendors. Have yourself a website and make sure its secure. A certain vendor, a few actually....that people said scammed that were always legit to me has went down and others are out of stock. I wanna see more US to US vendors with websites.

I feel like customers are more comfortable ordering from a website than just E-mailing someone. Thats my honest perception. The only person I ever really felt safe ordering from was Serenity and that was 1.5 years ago. Why can't we get an honest US to US vendor that has the mags that are available and needed. This shits making me wanting to just say fuck it and do it myself. I'm tired of this fucking shit.

I got got for 112$ im pretty sure. 50/50 chance. I have never been scammed before which is sort of funny, at least from an online transaction. Lets put it this way. You wanna stack some serious guap? SELL SOME DISSO MAGS THAT ARE LEGIT IN THE US2US.

I understand things are hard to source but come on. As a vendor you should be profiting 500-1000% I know they pay dirt for kilos of the shit. Can someone step the fuck up please?

Let me start this post by saying, at first I wasn't going to speak out on this topic. But lets get too it. I wanna make a suggestion to vendors. Have yourself a website and make sure its secure. A certain vendor, a few actually....that people said scammed that were always legit to me has went down and others are out of stock. I wanna see more US to US vendors with websites.

I feel like customers are more comfortable ordering from a website than just E-mailing someone. Thats my honest perception. The only person I ever really felt safe ordering from was Serenity and that was 1.5 years ago. Why can't we get an honest US to US vendor that has the mags that are available and needed. This shits making me wanting to just say fuck it and do it myself. I'm tired of this fucking shit.

I got got for 112$ im pretty sure. 50/50 chance. I have never been scammed before which is sort of funny, at least from an online transaction. Lets put it this way. You wanna stack some serious guap? SELL SOME DISSO MAGS THAT ARE LEGIT IN THE US2US.

I understand things are hard to source but come on. As a vendor you should be profiting 500-1000% I know they pay dirt for kilos of the shit. Can someone step the fuck up please?
Thank you for your Suggestion. We're committed to improving our website's security, ensuring product availability, and maintaining transparency. We are actively addressing these areas, and your suggestions are invaluable to us. Please feel free to share any further insights.

I’d like to provide some additional information about MedStorePro: https://medstorepro.com/

1. SSL/TLS Encryption: We use SSL/TLS certificates to encrypt data transmitted between clients and our server. This ensures that sensitive information, like login credentials and payment details, is protected.
  2. Domestic Shipping: To ensure 100% delivery and avoid customs issues, we’ve started domestic shipping within the US, Australia, Canada, and the EU/UK. This helps us maintain our shipping standards and improve reliability.
  3. Data Privacy: We do not store clients' data beyond what's necessary for the shipping process. Once a parcel is received and aside from email correspondence, we do not keep additional client information. We also do not provide tracking numbers at the start of shipping for security reasons. However, if a parcel is not received within the expected time frame, we will provide a tracking number. These measures help us protect both our business and our clients.
  4. Order Process:Ordering with MedStorePro is very easy. You can place your order directly through our website, by email, or by direct Private message on DBG's . We try to make it as simple as possible for our clients.
Over the past four years, we’ve learned a lot from the feedback and experiences we’ve had, which has helped us reach where we are today. There is always room for improvement in business, and we carefully observe and act on any suggestions we receive.

Please continue to share your Valuable suggestions on the forum for everyone's benefit, or if you have specific feedback for me, feel free to email me directly at shop@medstorepro.com.

Last edited:
Thank you for the detailed response. When I try to access your website it never works and never has. It says it has privacy problems and its not a secure website. I wanted to try you several times. But I keep getting this error. I will post a screenshot for proof. I'm here to help the community in any way possible.

Here is the detailed message I get everytime I have ever tried to get on your website

Attachments

• image_2024-08-21_065150104.png
    image_2024-08-21_065150104.png
    86.3 KB · Views: 0
They say if you don't like how others do it to do it your god damn self. I have a feeling I might go walter white on these bitches and show yal how to chop a brick like jackie chan

Dear Mate,

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my website. After receiving your messages, our technical team checked the SSL certificate, hosting, and other aspects of the site. We also tested the website in different regions around the world, and everything appears to be working fine.

Sometimes, Google imposes regional restrictions on certain websites, which might be why you're having trouble accessing it. I’m really sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Could you please try clearing your cache and then attempt to access the website again? Alternatively, using a VPN might resolve the issue entirely.

Thanks again for your understanding and patience. Stay happy!

Thank you Timmy for posting and backing me up. I'm not a bullshitter, never have been. You want business? Make a correct website. Make shit secure. Make shit 100% domestic. WHERE THE REAL VENDORS AT?? WHERE THE REAL PLUGS?!?!? DO I GOTTA DO THIS SHIT MYSELF?!!?
I've been able to load their site just fine for over six months now.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  3. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  4. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  6. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  7. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  8. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  9. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  10. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  11. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  12. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  13. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  14. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  15. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  16. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  17. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
  18. lucas007 @ lucas007: Good morning! Start the week with a positive mindset and tackle your goals with energy.
  19. rasetreydir @ rasetreydir: Anyhow, have a great Sunday. Find 5 minutes to give praise and show reverence for our Lord.
  20. rasetreydir @ rasetreydir: Wtf? I fell asleep and apparently shoutboxed.
Back