Can I message people on here? If not, can u tell me here.. on reply my post (pls) Than`x

• Thread starter Thread starter Blake1234567
  • Start date Start date
B

Blake1234567

If not, does anyone have connects for 2MAP, ODMST, Flubromazolam, Fluctizolam and .. like a connect wirh variety or has most of these or any with any of them or like if u know one that has some and another that has others Well, I want to no please thanks cuz it is good for my health my stress level and I have a neurological disorder it’s the only thing helping me right now, um I like lsd too so if u know psychedelic RC vendors I also interests please lmk let me no 

If not, does anyone have connects for 2MAP, ODMST, Flubromazolam, Fluctizolam and .. like a connect wirh variety or has most of these or any with any of them or like if u know one that has some and another that has others Well, I want to no please thanks cuz it is good for my health my stress level and I have a neurological disorder it’s the only thing helping me right now, um I like lsd too so if u know psychedelic RC vendors I also interests please lmk let me no 
You can access the PM system by making a donation to the forum.

It also opens many doors for what you may be seeking. FYI using the PM system to ask for sources or vend is against the forum rules.

It's a good way to open yourself to be a prey for scammers to steal your coin. So the best option is to donate and read read read through threads of vendors and the ones still active with positive feedback you should be g2g with whatever your seeking. Do your own homework is best for you we all had to do it at one point but the turnout is great ..

Regards

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back