Can i sue my employer for causing my anxiety/depression

Def_Starr

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
Before i started working for this place, i never needed xanax , but after 1 1/2 yrs into that job , I had told my doc the pressure and micromanagement, so got prescribed xanax , well over the years as i switched departments i got shittier supervisors that would manage with a iron fist, or not have any management experience and yet me with a shitty college degree that i failed to use to my advantage see's through the b.s and cant do anything about it.

All i know is that job created the worse xanax addiction, benzo addiction, and now my DOC put me on LEXAPRO. this job is killin my social life, i dont even want to hang out with ppl, or go out and do things with others, i am basically a loner . I HATE WHAT THIS JOB DID TO ME

Everyone says if your unhappy with your job, quit, SURE THATS EASY ,but the anxiety and depression that that job created for me in the 9yrs i been there, is going to go with me everywhere , so pretty dumb for ppl to say find a new job if your unhappy, yah i quit but the depression and anxiety is forever thanks to micromanagement always stepping on my balls

FLoirida is a right to work state, so u can get fired and theres nothing you can do about it, I wonder if i got a LAWYER if i can sue my employer for causing the anxiety and depression from all the shitty managers i had in past 9yrs , even ppl who arent my manager would step on my balls, WHY CANT PPL LVE ME THE FK ALONE!

sure i would love to quit, but whos gonna pay the bills, and looking for a new job is hard especially trying to take time off to interview, so basically im fked

I'd still look for a new job in the meantime, don't give up hope there! I suppose it's feasible to sue your employer, but another prospective employer might not like the sound of that if they found out.

Does your employer have an EAP program? My old job caused the same thing and their EAP counselors were great. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back