Canada and Shipping

froggyman44

SAPPHIRE SPONSOR
Hey everyone,

Does anyone have any experience getting something sent from canada to the us? How often do seizures happen with this type of shipping. For context, I'm thinking of buying 1g of a tryptamine from a chem source, but is it even worth doing that if the seizure rate is 90% or something?

Hope to hear your opinions, thanks

I get nervous even with orders within Canada (even though current success rate is 100% and I don't really have reasons to) with all the details, so if I were you I would not test my luck with that. You can get lucky on, say, a plane (did it accidentally, was OK) but too many variables are beyond your control and too many random people handle it with cross-border shipping.

I get nervous even with orders within Canada (even though current success rate is 100% and I don't really have reasons to) with all the details, so if I were you I would not test my luck with that. You can get lucky on, say, a plane (did it accidentally, was OK) but too many variables are beyond your control and too many random people handle it with cross-border shipping.

I caved in and bought something from a Canadian company I found that shipped to the US. Was super sketch about it though, but it seems to have made it through customs (unless I find a LL when it gets to my state). Probably not going to do it ever again though, too risky and I think I probably just got lucky. Whoever was scanning my package must of been about to get off work and just let it through.

Anytime I purchase an order using domestic Can to Can I feel great. It only takes 3 or 4 days and you have your mags. It’s amazing receiving them that quickly. I have never had an issue using domestic. It always works with who my vendor is. I can’t complain receiving in 3 or 4 days compared too 3 or 4 weeks. So many vendors that do this in 3 days domestic. Just keep looking and you will find what works for you.

10 years ago I used to buy eph from Canada. Then for like 3 years my favorite vendor was in Canada. 50+ orders got every one of them.. But my friend did tell me he just got a love letter buying from canada.

10 years ago I used to buy eph from Canada. Then for like 3 years my favorite vendor was in Canada. 50+ orders got every one of them.. But my friend did tell me he just got a love letter buying from canada.
If your friend received a love letter then it could not have been Can to Can. Domestic. That doesn’t get looked at by anyone. Just goes to your address.

What I can say is doing this over the years it has been such a pain in the ass receiving product from vendors because all they did at one time is send too US and Canadians were out of luck. Now things have changed for people who live in Canada to receive there magazines. They do domestic thank god and it only takes 3 or 4 days too receive. What else could we ask for? I can think of 5 vendors on top of my mind as I’m writing this on who can ship Can to Can with no issues. So anyone struggling about not being able too get there meds from can to Can in 3 days needs to do a little research. All the best. 😊✌️

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back