Canada Post Strike! July 7, 2016 !

• Thread starter Thread starter suew99
  • Start date Start date
S

suew99

Lucky buggers want more $$ for the most mindless job ever.

My cat could sort mail quicker! And he is not "the sharpest tool in the shed".

Question:

What are Canadians doing to cover their asses and the ever looming WD's?

Any ideas ??

I have exactly 9 addies left. The rest of my entire summer supplies are in mail purgatory.

Im in the exact same boat! Only i have about 25 alps left. One a day may get me over this hump. The only positive is last time there was a strike it only lasted 10 days before back to work legislation! Lets hope the same happens!!

Me too! I just remember the 2011 strike that lasted 3 weeks!

You know your life sucks when you resort to counting your very last pills, and going thru drawers, medicine cabinets, anywhere, just hopin' I put a stash somewhere....

I have enough trams to kill a horse, and various other stuff I did not know I still had. 

Of course, I don't require any of these.

I do have enough clowns to get by, without getting sick. That's about it.

I can probably convince my doc to RX me some if need be.

Sadly Addies are now not available in Canada, even for docs to RX.  If I'm somehow wrong, please tell me & I'll get my docs to RX somehow! 

Oh my, trying all night to find some alternative help for us. Nothing so far. Waiting for a couple replies. I'll keep you posted on my endeavors.

Thanks! We the north need to help each other out. I think I was about a day or two from receiving my order too!! I hope they accept the 30 day truce period.

PM me if you want to brainstorm... us Canadians are obviously the most interested in this matter as we are the only ones affected!

I have to solve this problem very soon.

How about you?

I will not stop until matter this resolved.

Not by trying to get the Union to settle or the Government forcing them back to work. Ha! Ha!

Even Trump couldn't bully them!

Well seems like Canada Post is back on track.

Breathing a sigh of relief and checking my mailbox daily, 

Only to find the Strangest LL ever!

"Canada customs sent me this crazy letter today saying they have an envelope for me in Vancouver. & I need to fax them approval to open it up, or it will be returned to sender. "

Anyone had one of these? I've only known about customs opening up immediately and sending the letter that this/these items are controlled and not allowed in this country. Never asking for faxed permission to even open it!

The source Country is flagged, but why didn't they just open it?

Of course I won't be replying, and items will be returned to a Faux Address. 

Boo!

Weird... or what do YOU think?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back