Canadian Yellow Round scored apo 5 on one side Di@zep@m Pill?

porkandbeansboy

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
I have some pills that supposed to be Generic Di@zep@m Apotex Brand a Yellow Round with on one side it says APO 5 scored Pill. They look the exact same as the Di@zep@m Blues which I know for a fact are Legit so and I can only find descriptions and no pictures but it says the pill I am describing is indeed 5MG Diazepam Generic Brand Apotex but I would feel more comfortable before taking them if I had a photograph of the Pill so I know they look exactly the same the main problem I think is most Pill I.D. pictures and things are only really helpful with Pills in the U.S. since I read America consume literally 75% of all the worlds Prescription Medication. 

It's really no big deal and it's just my anxiety making me paranoid and it's getting the better of Me so I thought I would make a Post about to see what your thoughts are since the Pill fits the description of what it is supposed to be but you guys are all friendly or so it seems and very helpful so far I apologize if I am somehow breaking any unspoken rules as it is impossible for Me to Edit my Post once it's made least not after any longer than like a very small window time-frame. 

Any help/opinions are welcomed and appreciated thank you fellow DBG Members for reading this and your any potentially helpful replies. 

@porkandbeansboy I know a lot of members have test kits you can get on Amazon to test it.  You could get it to you really quick.  Me personally I just will try a little bit at a time to make sure I'm getting the usual feeling.  I know I should get a kit though especially if we can't find a picture but even then the fakes are good now a days.

BTW you are not breaking any rules.  Your simply asking questions in the various threads which is allowed.  We're all glad your here as you are a very active member.  Hang tough!!!!

MC9:)

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply and I forgot all about buying a Test Kit. The only issue I have a problem with using Test Kits is I read they expire after like 3-6 Months after purchasing it or some like that. I have only bought them for things I know beforehand I want to make a bulk purchase of and to be 100% sure on the legitimacy of it before making a large purchase. 

Purchasing a tester kit is probably the best option since like you mentioned the fakes these days can be nearly just as real looking as the legit ones. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Was unaware you can buy test kits thanks I'll try find now and order 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back