Can't see email vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbsmoke

I leave feedback for D every order I make, but now I can't see the thred. Did something change. I just read it yesterday. I don't post much here just report my activities with vendors. I have never been able to see the SY vendors but I figured eventually I would get there and post my reviews. Just wondering what happened. If I need a post count to read certain sections I understand. 

Medicaval is definately there in email section. A small donation is required for SY section though. 

Hello i am as well wondering whats going on with email section? Its saying that a donation is required now which i understand for sy vendors but do we need to make donation for email vendors as well now too? I just got on and seen this as i always contact zone and leave my reviews and comments with donations there? Can someone fill me in! Thanks in advance!  Cheers?

Medicaval is definately there in email section. A small donation is required for SY section though. 
So we must make donation before we can access email section now??? Just got on and couldn't access email area so was just curious!!!

I am trying to get in touch with a moderator, but cant PM any of them.. For some reason, when I am trying to start a topic, the only two "required" entries is topic name and the message. However, I'm getting an error message that says "Something went wrong. Check the values provided on the marked tabs and try again."

Staff, admins, please can you let me know the cause of this issue? Also, do you guys not allow private messaging to you anymore?

Email only Sources

This tread is only available for VIP members and Sponsors.

Access to email vendors is indeed from now on only available for VIP members and sponsors.

You can be a sponsor for $10 a year which is $0.83 a month.

With this you will not only help to support the forum, but a thread only visible for sponsors will protect the forum from spider robots and other priming eyes.

@AceSlaterthe problem with the error when starting a new topic including the PM error is fixed now.

Thank you all.

Last edited:
General's work from sun to sun, but Admin's work ain't never done.

Thanks, Admin, for all the improvements over the past couple of days, both aesthetic and functional.  Try to get some rest, would you?  Remember, sleep is a weapon.

V/R

- b2g

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back