Can't Seem To Post

timothy329131

Hi guys -- I just tried to post on a topic of an email only source (a review) but it says the topic is locked (medhelp). Still I see other people posting on it, which is odd. I also can't contact mods by PM as I am under 20 posts. Any ideas? 

Cheers, J

Hi guys -- I just tried to post on a topic of an email only source (a review) but it says the topic is locked (medhelp). Still I see other people posting on it, which is odd. I also can't contact mods by PM as I am under 20 posts. Any ideas? 

Cheers, J
Just like needing a post count of 20 to pm, I believe you need 50 to post in that section.

I've been in contact with MH already though I cannot post there. Apologies for going off topic, but does he only contact you if there is a problem with fund pick up?

Oh, sorry, I didn't read that in the rules. Well, I like drugs but I'm not sure I can make enough posts about them, well, about buying them anyway. I'm quite experienced in insomnia drugs /default_smile.png

I registered a few months ago but only recently got the guts to try an email only supplier suggested here (MH). I wanted to post that my package arrived OK today, he promised to get my packet before Xmas and although I was nervous to try a new supplier, he came through. I have severe insomnia and disability that prevents me from leaving the house, MH was understanding and accommodated my special requests which I thought was a really nice touch. Just wanted to say thanks really. 

I'm not sure what you mean about MH contact. Do you mean he has received payment and you are waiting for the package? When MH received my payment he replied it would be shipped out the next day, and it arrived 6 days later (I'm in EU so much quicker). Using safe-mail is best with him if you're not already. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back