Captcha problems

Jesse

I understand why Captcha was added, due to attacks on the site, but it's making the site virtually unusable for me. I have to redo Captcha in between every single page I open. So, I click on, say, "Site Feedback"---I have to do Captcha to open it. Then if I want to read a topic---have to do Captcha to open that topic. If that topic is two pages long---have to do Captcha to get to Page 2.

My IP address has not changed. I'm not running any software that should explain it (e.g., I'm not blocking my IP address).

The strangest part is that I don't have to log back in each time, so the site itself recognizes me, but it still requires Captcha every time I click on anything. Even if I get a notification of a reply on a thread that I'm following, I have to do Captcha to open my notifications, and then I have to do it AGAIN in order to open the thread itself. I had to do it to click  on "New Topic," and I'm sure I'll have to do it again to submit this topic.

Are there any plans to remove Captcha once the attacks stop? It's maddening.

Thank you to bring this to my attention.

To be honest i have no knowledge of this problem.

I would like to hear if other members also have this problem.

In the mean time the attacks are stopped ( but like we all know it can start again any time )

I have lowered the security possible your problem is gone now.

Thank you to bring this to my attention.

To be honest i have no knowledge of this problem.

I would like to hear if other members also have this problem.

In the mean time the attacks are stopped ( but like we all know it can start again any time )

I have lowered the security possible your problem is gone now.
Thanks! That does seem to have taken care of it!

Knock on wood, anyway....I haven't gotten the Captcha the last couple times I've clicked on something....

I was curious, too, to see if others were having the same problem, but it was so frustrating to try to look through the forum with that happening that I just started a new thread.

But, yeah, I've now clicked on probably five different pages or so and I haven't been getting the Captcha every time anymore.

Thanks for taking care of it! 🥰

Ironically enough, when I went to post that last message, I DID get the Captcha again! But I can handle getting it once in a while, just not every single click! I'll follow up again if it seems to still be happening a lot.

For the past few days I'll click to log in then it will send me to the Captcha screen. I complete it then it sends me back tonthe log in screen again and I have to re enter the info. Not a huge deal but figured I'd mention since it's related here.

@Dissolve That is normal Captcha protection behavior. Usually it will ask for captcha again if you are signing in or trying to sign up.  This help mitigate bots and ddos stuff i think.

@DoomKitty I know but it used to only have me sign in once. Now it's 2 times, 1 before Captcha and again after Captcha. It's not a big deal but it just started the duplication a few days ago. Last week I would click sign in and the Captcha would appear first then I could sign in.

ohhhhhh sorry.  i thought you were saying it made you do captcha twice, not sign in twice! That is very odd.  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back