Car accident and needs meds fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blondie14

I ran my car in a ditch this morning. I can already tell it’s going to be a rough few days  and lost my insurance recently due to my husband switching jobs. So I have to wait until his probation period ends to qualify for insurance. 

My fav vendor who had quick shipping is closed. I’ve been doing research trying to find another with fast shipping And I have access to parts of the forum with some vendors but I don’t have the funds for those.  Especially because I’m only going to need a week or so supply  

Any ideas? 

Thanks 

Why didn't you go to the hospital if you got an a car accident? Or did you run your car into a ditch on purpose trying to get pain meds and got declined? Also, what meds are you referring to so people can help point you in the correct direction? Best luck in your search! 👍

[SIZE=17pt]Huh? What are you talking about? Why would I run my car into the ditch on purpose? I didn’t go to the hospital because I don’t have insurance anymore. Because my husband switched jobs to something that would better our future.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]I was able to get out because I have all wheel drive and came straight home..thinking I’ll be okay. But I’m not spending a fortune on an ER bill for whiplash. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]I mean, I was just asking if anyone had faster shipping times. Since I thought this was General Talk about online pharmacies. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]I see plenty of vendors I could order from. But by time it got here in 2-3 weeks I wouldn’t really need them anymore.[/SIZE]

You don't need insurance to go to the hospital or even an urgent care. I would suggest if you think you have whiplash you should go and get checked out for your health, but if you don't want to then there is really no need for any meds then, as they won't help improve you condition if it is whiplash, and there is no need to become defensive as I'm just asking questions to better understand your situation...and again you still didn't mention what meds you are looking for so it's hard to help you or recommend anyone.

Almost all the sy vendors offer ON so if you really need something then you can check out that section and browse to see which vendor you would like to go with. But I'm going to assume that when you said "And I have access to parts of the forum with some vendors but I don’t have the funds for those"  you are referring to the sy vendors. You could try the email section or the US list. I Hope you find whatever it is you are looking for and try to have a positive day 👍 best luck!  

[SIZE=17pt]It’s not defensiveness...it’s confusion with your response. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]I can go to the hospital..I have years ago when I was young and didn’t have insurance. But since treatment  is usually ice, anti-inflammatory drugs (which I’m doing right now), and prescription if those aren’t working, and PT if it becomes a prolonged problem, why would I pay hundreds  for them to tell me that? That makes no sense. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]“Or did you run your car into a ditch on purpose trying to get pain meds and got declined?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]And no, You aren’t just asking questions to better understand.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]Your being passive aggressive and I’m not sure if your trying to bait me for a fight or what. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]And I didn’t answer which meds because that wasn’t what my question was about.  My question is just looking for an affordable site(without a high minimum threshold) with express shipping. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]But for example, my old vender could have Solpadeine Max delivered in just a couple of days. So if the ice and ibuprofen wasn’t cutting it I would have something else on hand in case. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]But I guess I could just go to the ER, have a doctor talk to me for 2 minutes and get in more debt [/SIZE][SIZE=17pt]🙄[/SIZE]

I'm not baiting you into a fight or anything else, I was just trying to help you out...Best wishes! I get you may be in pain thus causing you to be agitated and irritated, however I am trying to help you and not be rude or nasty to you cause I can understand being in pain and of course I know how useless the hospital is...but if you really are injured you would want to get checked out. But since you're sure you're not injured too much then my best advice is the email or us section for that med, as I've never tried that med I'm not sure who would carry it but send an email to them and ask and see if they can help you get it. I wish you the best with finding your meds and hope you feel better! 👍😃

I agree, I'd go around emailing all vendors. I think we'll call this thread to a close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back