Cardarine

Pineappleexpress

Hi was wondering if anyone uses cardarine and if it would actually help with rehabbing tennis elbow from repetitive tasks from working. Used aas in the past ie test whinny but really not in my top physical conditioning enough to justify steroid use. Also I am a runner so am also wondering about its effects on joints as well. Thanks for any info y'all can send my way. 

Hey mate,

I haven’t personally ran Caradine/GW/Endurabol  but I know a few of people who have. Feedback has been varied if I’m being honest there’s science that seems to suggest it having anti inflammatory properties in terms of organ inflammation or used topically to help increase healing and blocking of certain receptors but nothing to suggest the anti inflammatory properties that would help with a tennis elbow rehab. And I’ve not had any feedback to suggest it’s a better alternative than running a cycle of deca (nandrolone) which has proven benefits in reducing joint inflammation. 

In my view it falls into the same bracket as epo and is used as more of and endurance drug and stacked well can be useful for fat burning whilst maintaining lean muscle mass. 

The jury is out for me as it doesn't appear to be a better alternative then deca or a low dose of hgh. And you have the added risk that studies with animals where halted as it showed signs of cell death in liver cell ie. cancer. But there’s obviously not enough studies shown that it has the same effect of humans and I’d always take that with a pinch of salt anyway. We would be talking high doses over a long period of time. 

Its up to you but I base my choices on hard physical scientific evidence and there’s just not enough for me right now and it’s not the cheapest to run for 3-4 months which you would have to do. My suggestion would be a cycle of deca along with a low dose of test (pm if you need dosing advice) DO NOT go near winny when you are having joint problems. or if you aren’t wanting to go down the steroid route and have the funds available acquire some Pharma grade hgh and run a low dose. These a two guaranteed methods. And will provide everything GW supposedly does and more. There’s a lot of snake oil salesmen involved when a newish drug hits the market yet the two I’ve mentioned have and will be around for decades. I always keep my mind open though but this one wouldn’t be for me. Sorry I couldn’t be more helpful but that’s my view and the view of some of the boys who’ve ran it.

cheers,

R

Thanks for your honest opinion I've been researching for months between gear or sarms before pulling the trigger. Getting old sucks. Thanks again

J

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back