Carfentanil?

vs322

Is this stuff still available anywhere, and is DHS/DOD/CIA/Etc. watching it like a hawk?  I'm not planning to try to buy any, I'm just curious what the market (if it exists) looks like.  Not so long ago, you could buy this stuff by the key from China.

For those of you not familiar with this substance, it's about 100x more potent than fentanyl.   So, yeah—if fentanyl LD50 is like 2mg, carfentanil LD50 is probably microgram range.  Again, I want to avoid this stuff like the plague, but I'm interested as to whether people can still get it.

No sir, I don’t believe our slanty-eyed friends overseas are manufacturing/exporting this product really at all anymore. You would have better luck finding a source in Mexico these days. Majority of the Fentanyl/Carfentanil in the US these days is synthesized in Mexico from imported Chinese chemicals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right on 🙂  Do you get the impression that Mexican synthesis is approaching industrial levels, or do you think it's still in the "trailer in the middle of nowhere" (i.e., meth-lab) stage?  I don't know offhand how difficult the syntheses of fentanyl et al are.  

And for the record (because nothing is ever *really* anonymous) I have no desire or intention to obtain carfentanil!

P.S. Not trying to start a feud or be oversensitive, but come on dude—take it easy with the "slanty-eyed" stuff.  You're cooler than that...  

Yea IDK if you have the right sources it can be processed. I know that Fentanyl is still coming outta China ,idk about the car-fent could be scarce like that U-4770/Pink that was killing mad ppl.

@superamoeba that slanty-eyed lingo will not be tolerated here. FYI........

That reminds me, do you know why U-4770 caused as many deaths as it did?  I mean, I thought it was only like 1/10 the strength of fentanyl—does it maybe have a weird binding profile or something?

You will never find it around, unless you are a big boss and asking mexican cartel. 
There are other compounds that get close to car-f potency and they are actually not banned, but they are done by custom synth, not sold on RC shops indeed.
I was impressed from a paper where I''ve seen a o-dsmt analogue could reach a compound of this potency, or at least close to Bromadol. But seems the synth was too complicated or bio availability  pretty poor.

Anyway - unless you are taking Fentas and stuff since years and years, or behind a 300-500mg Methadone / day barrier, I really don't see any use of such potent compound, and I totally disapprove vendors trying to get it to make shitty china white , leaced pils or other stuff.

There are so many opioids of low potency, legal, that can give the same great euphoria and body warm and nod. Just work on reducing the tolerance tapering down, and you will be able to access to a lot of other alternatives, safer and with the same if not better effects.

If you want carfentanil then I would recommend you learn Organic Chemistry and synthesize it yourself. The learning process will give you the necessary knowledge and respect for these kinds of chemicals for you to be able to handle them responsibly anyway. This is no drug for someone inexperienced with chemicals in general, as it is lethal in microgram doses... And by synthing it yourself you can guarantee quality as well.

If you are going to invest time in learning such things, i'd go instead with methadone analogues that can be extremely potent, euphoric and safer.

If you are going to invest time in learning such things, i'd go instead with methadone analogues that can be extremely potent, euphoric and safer.
Also, I agree entirely here with @RC_researcher79 about synthing some methadone or analogues thereof.  Dipipanone, and Phenadoxone as well as a wide host of other really great relatively little-known opioid compounds are wonderful and don’t require precursors that are in any way suspicious for the most part. Check out this paper on oxymorphone analogs —>>

View attachment 14-phenylpropoxymetopon.pdf

Biased receptor agonism is an enthralling area of opioid medicinal chemistry for me, extremely promising for the future...

There are tons of stuff that can be as potent as oxymorphone with a lot lower analgesic power. And some very interesting compounds like Oxymorphol, Hydromorphinol, Ketomorphian.

Ketobemidone analogues (done properly not the chinese failed attempt) and Dextromoramide analogues.

And, just hit this "news": 

"A quotation from a recent textbook is timely 28:

"Only a few of the more than 4000 chemically modified meperidine structures have received clinical acceptance; some of these, especially meperidine itself, are useful drugs, but unfortunately none show the desired separation of strong analgesic potency from unwanted side effects."

It must be borne in mind that from the point of view of heroin substitution and illicit drug usage, it is exactly this constellation of "unwanted side effects" that is in fact desirable. Thus, there are just short of 4000 chemicals already synthetically described and clinically documented in the scientific literature which might well serve as future drugs of abuse.""

@supermoeba: i tried to PM you but it seems you can't receive messages. I'd like to talk to you privately is possible, let me know if there is a way.

ANNOUNCEMENT!! SuperAmoeba is now an Opal member, THEREFORE I CAN NOW RECEIVE PRIVATE MESSAGES!!! Yay!! I’m like almost a full-featured member now

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back