Carrier hold??

Poppyseed123

Yikes first time this has happened! Letter just sitting a t facility, with notes incorrect address (not true, checked with vendor) When I questioned carrier's electronic cs why not in transit to my destination she wanted to know among other things the "contents" of said package (SY BTW.) I contacted vendor (my first go with him) he said every so often this carrier does inspections, to just not p/up. He promised another shipment w/a different carrier. Alas, they have my em and cell #. Spooky. Anyone have this occur?

@Poppyseed123 It sounds like there are conflicting reasons why your package has stopped.  It sounds like the carrier notes an incorrect address.  And, the vendor noted the carrier makes inspections.

Did you happen to ask the carrier to which address and zip the package was being sent?  I would not trust the vendor to verify; even the best of them make errors. 

I also know carriers will ask what is inside and that is standard.  I am thinking the carrier may have been telling the truth -- it may have an incorrect address (house number, zip or combo).  If the later is true,  you may have to contact the carrier and give the proper info. 

And, of course, this is where things get tricky -- contact or not contact carrier?  Some will say yes - some will say no.

Thank you BellaDonna (love the name) for taking the time to share your thoughts. Bottom line vendor says he will re-ship (not a big loss for him) and i don't want to mess around with a private carrier that can make trouble. I agree with your analysis that an incorrect address by the vendor could have been a possibility; this is my first time using this vendor (he comes with very high reviews) and I've been informed by a notable moderator here that shipping hiccups have been happening. Now, I'm really counting on that reship! A reminder to us all to have a generous stash of our chosen jelly beans in cases like this! Thank you again BD for your insight.

Cheers

Poppy

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back