Catching on the road?

Catching what on the road?.. 

I have to say, I have caught many a thing while on the road with my band..

Usually ends with a visit to a sexual health clinic though? 

~P~

Sorry took me so long to get back. I work outta town. Some times weeks at a time lately make it hard to get anything but I done figured out  my answer on how to handle things. Thanks

In the past depending on what im looking for ive asked a big issue vendor (a uk homeless magazine) sold by homeless people that is bought by the homeless person and sold for a profit. Of course you never part with your money before the product is available but it's worked in plenty of cities in the past!.You just need to be street smart otherwise your likey to be ripped-off!!.

Peace 

Bliss.....

One time i was on the greyhound nd i brought me 8 .25mg x@n$. I met some black dudes nd they said they had a joint that they got from this other dude on our bus. They wanted 4 bux, they accepted a trade tho. Anyways we stop in lousiana nd im itchin to smoke me some weed. I light up the joint nd im power smokin this shiit. It was a skinny azz joint so i was burnin thru it at a crucial pace. Then this one black dude (the one who gave the otber foolz the spice)  walks up to me nd asks what im smokin on. I tell him that i was smokin on some bud. He says, i response, "oh u mean that k2?" I say, " wtf nah i dont fuck wit tbat shiit." I give him the joint nd goto the veding machine nd i couldnt figure that shiit out to save my life! I then proceeded to have the worst drive of my life!

Moral of the story: dont smoke anything that is pre-rolled from sum1 who you dont trust

One time i was on the greyhound nd i brought me 8 .25mg x@n$. I met some black dudes nd they said they had a joint that they got from this other dude on our bus. They wanted 4 bux, they accepted a trade tho. Anyways we stop in lousiana nd im itchin to smoke me some weed. I light up the joint nd im power smokin this shiit. It was a skinny azz joint so i was burnin thru it at a crucial pace. Then this one black dude (the one who gave the otber foolz the spice)  walks up to me nd asks what im smokin on. I tell him that i was smokin on some bud. He says, i response, "oh u mean that k2?" I say, " wtf nah i dont fuck wit tbat shiit." I give him the joint nd goto the veding machine nd i couldnt figure that shiit out to save my life! I then proceeded to have the worst drive of my life!

Moral of the story: dont smoke anything that is pre-rolled from sum1 who you dont trust
If it was a life or death situation where I had to find stuff, I’d go directly to the Greyhound Atlanta terminal. That place was super sketchy, but I’d be willing to bet you could find what you were looking for. After reading your post I have to wonder if I was being offered K2 by the several people offering to sell me some “fire/skywalker/gas/“ ect. 

I've never really has much trouble finding anything anywhere I've ever gone. Fellow "heads" are relatively easy to spot if you know what to look for.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back