CBD/THC really is life-changing!

Jade

I've been using weed and CBD together for a bit, and it's really changed everything for me.  Usually I get agoraphobic about going outside sometimes due to sensory issues.  Whenever I take both of them, they make it so easy to do anything!  I can actually go outside without having anxiety about it, and it feels so good! It really changes my life!!!

I used to think all the hype about weed was bull, but seeing it in myself has really changed my perception on it.  It really makes my life a thousand times easier.

I also now pity anyone who talks about the """dangers""" of marijuana addiction.  I mean people who have decided it makes their life worse are valid, but I mean like all the people who spew DARE talk about it.  It's really sad to see all that bull about this amazingly medicinal plant.

I've also found that edibles do wonders for anxiety, just be careful not to go overboard haha. Chemdog is a great strain that helps me with anxiety alot while still allowing me to function but then at night time just up your dosage and you get nice and fried! :)

@Jade Thanks for sharing! Curious what kind of sensory issues you deal with and which strains you find beneficial?  I deal with SPD and am always looking for info that might help me and others i know that deal with sensory stuffs.  Take care....

I've been recently playing with help flowers and surprised on how pronounced the effects were (at least on me). I cannot say much for pain relief but anxiolytic effect and sleep enhancement alone makes it very worthwhile for me. Sometimes I just do not like to be stoned and I now have choice to mix CBD and THC flowers together to remain functional yet get all the benefits from both side. As it is really easy to source cbd, i encourage anyone who's curious to give it a shot!

@Scilenny420 thand you for this info. I'm new to the  mm scene...I will post about the big I hour email exchange I had last night with st Anky family. They CARE. They EDUCATE,th hey make you comfortable. Their product is incredible!!!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back