Cerebrolysin

EasyMoneySnip3r

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
how to use an extract from the brains of pigs to rehabilitate your brain, reduce anxiety and depression, reduce withdrawals from drugs, delay tolerance development from drugs, protect yourself from neurodegenerative disease, and more: 

Consequently, I’ve devoted a lot of time in the last two years to the study of neurogenesis – the reason I have a long series on serotonin.

Cerebrolysin is one of the only commercially available formulation of actual neurotrophic molecules. When I discovered it, I experimented with it so extensively that I think I may be the single human who has most used Cerebrolysin. 

What is Cerebrolysin?

In 1949, Gerhart Harrer discovered that enzymatic hydrolysis of brain tissues produced a substance that stimulates nerve cells. It was subsequently registered as a drug in Austria by 1954, known as FPF1070, and has since become a commonly used medicine in East Asia and Eastern Europe, though it has yet to gain popularity in North America and Western Europe.

Cerebrolysin is a protein-based mixture of free amino acids (20%) and active, low molecular weight amino acid sequences (80%) that include the brain growth factors brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), glial cell-derived neurotrophic factor (GDNF), nerve growth factor (NGF), and ciliary neurotrophic factor (CNF).

1. Endogenous growth factors:

a. Cerebrolysin administration upregulates nerve growth factor, brain derived neurotrophic factor and IGF-1

2. Oxidative stress and inflammation:

a. Cerebrolysin administration consistently reduces markers of inflammatory cytokines (e.g. TNF-a), reduces markers of oxidative stress, increases glutathione activity, and consequently protects neurons from apoptosis

3. GSK-3B:

a. Like donepezil, Cerebrolysin has been shown to inhibit glycogen synthase kinase-3-beta (GSK-3B

b. Inhibition of GSK-3B and cyclin-dependent kinase 5 (CDK5) activity are the reasons Cerebrolysin decreases beta amyloid deposition and microtubule-associated protein tau phosphorylation

4. Plastic changes:

a. Cerebrolysin induces plastic changes to dendritic morphology. Chronic Cerebrolysin exposure in aging rodents increases dendritic spine density and dendritic length in pyramidal neurons of the PFC and granule cells of the dentate gyrus. 

b. Cerebrolysin reverses endothelial permeability dysfunction by reducing proinflammatory and pro-coagulation proteins and by increasing tight junction proteins. 

how to use an extract from the brains of pigs to rehabilitate your brain, reduce anxiety and depression, reduce withdrawals from drugs, delay tolerance development from drugs, protect yourself from neurodegenerative disease, and more: 

Consequently, I’ve devoted a lot of time in the last two years to the study of neurogenesis – the reason I have a long series on serotonin.

Cerebrolysin is one of the only commercially available formulation of actual neurotrophic molecules. When I discovered it, I experimented with it so extensively that I think I may be the single human who has most used Cerebrolysin. 

What is Cerebrolysin?

In 1949, Gerhart Harrer discovered that enzymatic hydrolysis of brain tissues produced a substance that stimulates nerve cells. It was subsequently registered as a drug in Austria by 1954, known as FPF1070, and has since become a commonly used medicine in East Asia and Eastern Europe, though it has yet to gain popularity in North America and Western Europe.

Cerebrolysin is a protein-based mixture of free amino acids (20%) and active, low molecular weight amino acid sequences (80%) that include the brain growth factors brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), glial cell-derived neurotrophic factor (GDNF), nerve growth factor (NGF), and ciliary neurotrophic factor (CNF).

1. Endogenous growth factors:

a. Cerebrolysin administration upregulates nerve growth factor, brain derived neurotrophic factor and IGF-1

2. Oxidative stress and inflammation:

a. Cerebrolysin administration consistently reduces markers of inflammatory cytokines (e.g. TNF-a), reduces markers of oxidative stress, increases glutathione activity, and consequently protects neurons from apoptosis

3. GSK-3B:

a. Like donepezil, Cerebrolysin has been shown to inhibit glycogen synthase kinase-3-beta (GSK-3B

b. Inhibition of GSK-3B and cyclin-dependent kinase 5 (CDK5) activity are the reasons Cerebrolysin decreases beta amyloid deposition and microtubule-associated protein tau phosphorylation

4. Plastic changes:

a. Cerebrolysin induces plastic changes to dendritic morphology. Chronic Cerebrolysin exposure in aging rodents increases dendritic spine density and dendritic length in pyramidal neurons of the PFC and granule cells of the dentate gyrus. 

b. Cerebrolysin reverses endothelial permeability dysfunction by reducing proinflammatory and pro-coagulation proteins and by increasing tight junction proteins. 
Does it kill the customs agent when they remove it though? 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back