Chemicalroute.com

Lostboy

OPAL SPONSOR
Hi everyone, I stumbled upon this site last night. I didn't see any posts about this site on the forum so thought I'd post about it incase it happens to be legit. Saw some good reviews on Trustpilot but not sure if Trustpilot is trustworthy and a solid thing to go off of lol. 

They have too much of a lot of old and already banned cannabinoids. Everything in their store is available and they have too many products. It can't be true, mostly I define cannabinoids. Stay out of it.

Trustpilot can't always be trusted. A scam company will post reviews on there. The grateful chemical does this too.

I'd say this is a progressive scammer. Order and ship an inactive chemical that's recieved but then test results show inactive but it couldve been inactive formula all together of the series of the chem and then order another because test results show that it was just maybe a possible inactive formula.

Chemical route is definitely a scam and any vendor that supposedly has their own tracking system is 99.9% a scam. There's only certain amount of well known logistics companies that operate in the world and if it's not a common well know one and the vendor supposedly has their own system it's a scam. Also if the vendor supposedly ships a parcel then says there's customs issues and additional fees have to be paid to release it dutie fees that's also a scam. Carriers ship an order for a few and that's it a shipping fee is all they require as far as I know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back