cheminter kodone variability

Roxyanne

Due to all the fakes I have pretty much stopped ordering anything except for cheminter, thinking that funky symbol could not be replicated.  And I am not saying they are being pressed.  BUT...every few orders I get some pills which are slightly bigger and considerably stronger than the others.  I have tested every nook and cranny of these pills and there is no fentanyl, but they are definitely different and def much stronger.   Here is a cross section (cut in half) of the two different kodone.  The one on the left is the expected strength, size, feel, etc.  The larger one on the right is super strong.  And you can see the consistency is very different.   Now,  there is nothing else about the look of these that would indicate a pressed pill  - the symbol is perfect, it's not powdery,etc.    Anyone who is  a kodone connoisseur care to weigh in on this issue?  Have you noticed receiving two different strengths?  Feel free to tell me I'm being paranoid and to get a life  :)    But -  the two pills below are different !

kodone.jpg

manufacturer variation?   I am the same, only cheminter.  Why bother faking 7.5s when you can fake 10s and make more?  I will try to double check mine and see if I see what you're seeing, something bigger.  Thanks for all of your posts on fakes.  It helps to see the pics, your observations and test results.  

@Handsley I think it is manufacturer variability. I'm sure their QC is not the same as say pfizer.... and I spent all weekend experimenting/cutting/dosing/inspecting.  At work I typically take half the pill so it doesn't slow me down, and in those bigger pills the shiny crystals seem to be unevenly distributed, where half a pill has most of the hydro in it (and the other half has very little);    So yeah,  I think they're fine (thank god....they are like the last reliable opiate out there...) I ordered some of the purple cheminter perks for the first time.....I hope those are just as reliable and good!

Wow, That is great.  Thanks for all the testing and the help on this brand.  The 10 fakes are getting so good, it used to be easy to tell but not anymore.  I will have my own science experiment going at the end of the week and hope it all goes well.  Message if you want to talk.  You might be able to give me some info.

Due to all the fakes I have pretty much stopped ordering anything except for cheminter, thinking that funky symbol could not be replicated.  And I am not saying they are being pressed.  BUT...every few orders I get some pills which are slightly bigger and considerably stronger than the others.  I have tested every nook and cranny of these pills and there is no fentanyl, but they are definitely different and def much stronger.   Here is a cross section (cut in half) of the two different kodone.  The one on the left is the expected strength, size, feel, etc.  The larger one on the right is super strong.  And you can see the consistency is very different.   Now,  there is nothing else about the look of these that would indicate a pressed pill  - the symbol is perfect, it's not powdery,etc.    Anyone who is  a kodone connoisseur care to weigh in on this issue?  Have you noticed receiving two different strengths?  Feel free to tell me I'm being paranoid and to get a life  :)    But -  the two pills below are different !

View attachment 2965
Did you ever get any clarity on this? Also feel that Cheminter is like the only safe thing to order from certain places and would hate to have to now also worry about those. 

@BuckMulligan  I think it is pharma variability.   I still order exclusively cheminter and the pills are slightly different sizes depending on the batch.  The last few batches have been totally consistent with regards to strength, so I don't think they are pressed. 

@BuckMulligan  I think it is pharma variability.   I still order exclusively cheminter and the pills are slightly different sizes depending on the batch.  The last few batches have been totally consistent with regards to strength, so I don't think they are pressed. 
Due to fakes, I have been restricting purchases to Cheminter. I still had ones from my last order, which were fine. The new ones From latest order (same source) are ever so slightly larger and possibly a slightly different taper at end of pill, but that is hard to know. Also, the ones from the last (good) batch had an ever so light gloss or sheen to it. The new ones don’t have any reflective sheen to them. Otherwise, they look nearly identical.

Given that they have both a different size and a slightly different sheen, I am extremely reluctant to try. @Roxyanne, was this the same as when you had different sized ones. I am very skeptical of manufacturer variability (Guatemala source notwithstanding) when there are two differences. Again, to the naked eye they look almost identical, but there are definitely differences (albeit small) upon closer examination. Given this, I have not tried them although this is very frustrating as it is basically all I have left except for the couple from prior batch. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks. 

@BuckMulligan  I had some as recently as a month ago and they are still fine - but after I became aware of the issue I started inspecting them like crazy and yeah, even within the same order there are size differences and some just look old and have lost their sheen.  If the cheminter symbol is the same, they are ok.   If you want to post a pic I will take a look and give you my opinion.  And microdose 1/8 of a pill and wait 45 min just to make yourself feel better :)

@BuckMulligan  I had some as recently as a month ago and they are still fine - but after I became aware of the issue I started inspecting them like crazy and yeah, even within the same order there are size differences and some just look old and have lost their sheen.  If the cheminter symbol is the same, they are ok.   If you want to post a pic I will take a look and give you my opinion.  And microdose 1/8 of a pill and wait 45 min just to make yourself feel better :)
Thanks, @Roxyanne. Maybe I will try to take a photo later. But it sounds like you are now confident that if it has the right logo - which this does - it should be OK. I am just very suspect of SY in general. The sizes are very, very close and frankly the old ones that I know are good had some rough edges (the type that make people think something may have been pressed). These look fine to the naked eye. But upon closer inspection there is a lack of sheen that also makes them look every so slightly closer to gray than pure white. I would expect a micro dose of 1/8 or less should be safe in any event though. 

Yesterday I tried the Microdosing approach and tried tiny bits adding up to maybe 1/2 of one pill over the course of an afternoon. Certainly nothing harmful, but such a small amount i could not tell if there was any effect. But I suspected these were fine. So today tried 1/2 pill at once. Still a very small dose but seems like these are good and the real deal. Fakes usually give themselves away pretty easily when you try them. You just know something is off. These seem fine, thankfully. Weird that there was a pretty significant difference in appearance in terms of one batch being shiny and the other not, but just relieved that everything seems OK. Thanks again, @Roxyanne.

Has anybody received these recently. Just wondering if quality of these are OK. I am nervous about genuineness of other PK products from SY. However, the Cheminter brand has always been genuine but have not ordered in almost a year. Hopefully, they are still safe to order. 

@BuckMulligan yes. Over the last 2 months I have received 4 different letters, all fakes. 

Then bam...ordered from a new SY, forgot to specify no purples and I got purples. Tested them out and they were fine, perfect. Then got 2 more orders of perfection. 

2 days ago...another order. Really bad ones--these are so bad its laughable. They are even hollow on the middle. 

So, its hit and miss. Sorry. Wish I had better news. 

@BuckMulligan yes. Over the last 2 months I have received 4 different letters, all fakes. 

Then bam...ordered from a new SY, forgot to specify no purples and I got purples. Tested them out and they were fine, perfect. Then got 2 more orders of perfection. 

2 days ago...another order. Really bad ones--these are so bad its laughable. They are even hollow on the middle. 

So, its hit and miss. Sorry. Wish I had better news. 
Are you referring to the same Cheminter K()d()n€. Those are white and not purple. I think Cheminter May make a p€Rc that is purple. Although if they are faking the purple ones then they maybe faking the whites as well. 

@BuckMulligan  I always get the white kodone.   The last two batches have been perfection - better than domestic.   And they are crisp, evenly distributed crystals no texture variation, no chalky stuff.   100% real.  It does make me question some of the stuff I got last year, but again I dont think it was pressed - it was hydro, just maybe poorly mixed?   Have not had purples in about 18 months but the ones I got were great. 

@BuckMulligan have you tried a recent batch of the white kodone?  Reading all the fent reports, I am getting concerned they are going to try and press the whites also.   Just curious if you've had any in the last few weeks ? 

@BuckMulligan have you tried a recent batch of the white kodone?  Reading all the fent reports, I am getting concerned they are going to try and press the whites also.   Just curious if you've had any in the last few weeks ? 
I received an order recently.  I bought only bc I was having an issue with my regular vendor. That other order eventually can through so the Kodone has been sitting around untried. If/when they are tried I will report back. 

@BuckMulligan  I always get the white kodone.   The last two batches have been perfection - better than domestic.   And they are crisp, evenly distributed crystals no texture variation, no chalky stuff.   100% real.  It does make me question some of the stuff I got last year, but again I dont think it was pressed - it was hydro, just maybe poorly mixed?   Have not had purples in about 18 months but the ones I got were great. 
@Roxyanne, I don’t have any old Kodone from good batches to compare to what I have now. However, the pills I have do have the typical glossy sheen I recall them typically having (I once had a batch where the sheen had worn off) and they are hard to break by hand without a pill cutter, which is also what I recall being the case. But have not tested them yet.  Based on the above do you expect these are likely to be OK. Received these back at end of October from an SY vendor. Thanks. 

In my last two go arounds, All of my Chemisters have been tested no fent and should be what they are.    I keep figuring why go through the trouble for 7.5?  Bad luck lately with the endos.  Make sure you check those out.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back