Chemsrus.shop

I was going to go with them but then I noticed that their cashapp had been made that same day. Made me kind of weary. I mean everything looks legit and prices are very reasonable so idk.

Also very curious about them....
Just placed sample order for 6$ supposed to be brom mixed with pyra in a bar. They got back to me really fast and processing thru email right away

So haven't gotten sample yet. Asked for pyra but they said they don't do samples for it. Instead went with supposedly brom and pyra mixed bars. They said are roughly 5mg. Just seems strange they couldn't say exact mg. But been In fast email comm and appears they are sending me a sample. Wtf is really in this sample idk

curious about their zenes...they offer a 12 dollar sample of 50-100mg but the prices per gram for most their zenes are over 200 bucks so that seems a bit strange...

Well looking forward to hear back how it went. There was a 2fma and 4fma mixture but even though the price was pretty good I would rather wait to see what others say first.

i just hope they arent fent laced the guy said he isnt the one who presses or makes the pills

ok i just got them but they are just about the most sus shit in the world no way im taking them but if you guys want to order go ahead they came in dirty sandwich bags stuffed in a old credit card bill envelope with 2 other bags of mystery pills i didnt order

I ordered the $6 sample late Tuesday. They are friendly and respond quickly. Still no tracking info yet. Now I really want to go back and get the 4 x sampler, but I'm trying to hold off on ordering more until someone can confirm any of their orders.

I emailed her about my order, and she said she's just backed up..so she's giving out mag samples for the wait..

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back