chewed coca leaf and 10 mile walk...

Iamahappy1

I get really really good coca leaf powder from Bolivia and  I mix it with a little baking soda and stevia and pour a bunch in a fat empty tea bag. I put a fat pouch in earlier and went on ten miles walk, during which my mouth became a portal to heaven for hours, it's so different from that shit you do in lines. It's so chill, no edginess, and it feels so good! :-) Anyway, I came home and took the pouch out to save for tomorrow. I promptly snorted 2 mg. of xanax and  1 ativan. You CANNOT do this with regular coke in my experience or you'll end up with serious injuries. 

Anyway I feel super, and I'm going to eat and go to bed( without worrying about dying-which I did with coke). I'm just sharing my experience with this amazing herb that is way better than the drug created from it's leaves. Peace :-)

I recommend only those in general good health cardiovascular and such try this- but in general I've repeatedly found it to be an exhilarating and safe experience. :-)

tmp_20305-coca-leaves-265486841.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"I get really really good coca leaf powder from Bolivia and  I mix it with a little baking soda and stevia and pour a bunch in a fat empty tea bag. I put a fat pouch in earlier and went on ten miles walk, during which my mouth became a portal to heaven for hours,....."

So interesting, and you had an appetite afterwards??  I gave up anything beginning with a "C" long ago, but might have to try this - not too concerned about regression back into the abyss - at this point.  Thanks for sharing with us, iamahappy.

@Def_Starr, did you see this?

@Iamahappy1 did you order the actual leaf pictured?  Or one of the powders.  The site has a broad variety of leaves, powders, teas, etc.  Could you let me (us) know what you used?

@Iamahappy1    Interesting post......How long did it take to receive your order?   Which product did you order?    Very interesting post and I am glad you shared your experience.

Hi everyone, I get my coca leaf powder from

novoandinastore.com k&k holdings

search: Caranavi and purchase the concentrate(it's the only one to get) i recommend 100 grams of concentrated Caranavi bag- will arrive within 10 days USA- just remember, without baking soda and stevia mixed in NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!

You MUST get the Caranavi concentrated powder from Bolivia. Because of the slow concentration in your mouth  sublingual absorption, the experience  completely different from that refined shit that is so horrible for your body. Just take a tablespoon  and mix it with some pure baking soda(1/4 teaspoon) then add 2 to 3 packets of good stevia powder(these release the magical chemicals)- then shake it up, pour in an empty  tea bag, fold it up and stick it against your cheek. Put on your headphones and bring a bottle of water(essential, because the chemical reaction happens when it gets wet and then  soaks into your gums).  If you've mixed it  right, in about a half hour the best way I can describe it is your mouth becomes numb and every  time you swallow it's like heaven itself just set up tent in your mouth. No joke. and no edginess or nervousness, and NO CRAVINGS AND NO COMEDOWN when you're done. You can make small pouch or big depending on how long you want  to walk or have sex. Then you can just eat dinner and go to bed, after you discard the pouch . Have fun enjoying coca the way God intended!

just safety precaution i don't recommend lifting weights or doing anything to drastically increase your blood pressure all at once, since the active ingredient will constrict some of your blood vessels, i haven't had any problems going on exhaustive hikes or working all day at restaurant- have fun!😊

Please post any experiences....😉

Last edited by a moderator:
@Iamahappy1   Thank you for elaborating on your experience.  I am going to give it a go and place an order tomorrow.  It sounds like fun and something I would enjoy.  I used to enjoy the more "refined" recreational version but the experience you described sounds fun and enjoyable without all the hassles and danger of the other version.  I will post my experience when I receive and experiment.   Thanks again :)  

Use "petraslim" in Coupon Code field for 15% discount - for anything you buy on novoandinastore.com.

Let's all try this and compare notes...  I have a great path along a famous river.....

So, my order arrived, website telling me I ordered: "1 x Concentrated Powder Caranavi 100gr".  Package though telling me what's in the picture.  I'll update after my walk, nut @Iamahappy1, let me know if this is what I should have expected.

caranavi.jpg

Yeah, that's the right stuff. Your experience will be dependant on correct mixture of baking soda and stevia powder. For a quarter cup of leaf powder, add 1/2 -3/4 teaspoon pure baking soda and put it in container and shake it up real good. Then add like 3-4 packets of stevia powder. You'll know that you've got it right when you place a 1/4 tsp. of mixed powder under your tongue and you start feeling numbness there within a few minutes. It took me a while to get mixture right. Sometimes I would be frustrated because nothing happened, but then I added a little more baking soda and stevia and then my mouth felt numb and it felt really good overall my body.

1st- make sure a small amount of powder under your tongue causes numbness(you have mixed correctly)

2nd- fill an empty tea bag halfway with correctly mixed powder( or all the way!)

3rd- place folded tea bag between your cheek and teeth, you'll notice immediately energy and alertness, but the real magic takes about an half hour to 45 minutes and  can last 4-6 hours

It's definitely an acquired taste and takes practice. I wouldn't be disappointed if you didn't get it right 1st time.

tmp_23609-chewing-coca-leaves(2)-1931891611.jpg

Hi @Iamahappy1 good to meet you.

I did the Machu picchu trek a few years ago and was always curious about chewing on the leaves. There were a bunch of local guys/porters that carried everything for the camps. Each morning at breakfast I'd see a few of them stuffing their faces with coca leaves. Tell you what, even with the weight on their back, there wasn't a chance in hell of catching them. They were off like greyhounds!

Theirs a state side vendor of powder pa/ja/ma/s c/a/fe,  But their most recent batch (3 weeks ago) sucks.   I love the stuff but I make tea, and down the powder like kratom.  The E. novo. varity of coca is said to be eazy to grow, several people have decent size plants in places like NE USA.

Very Interesting! Would love to hear the reasoning behind the baking soda and Stevia? Seems like it wouldn't be necessary unless I'm missing something..

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back