Chicago ISC

DoomKitty

I posted this in a related thread but thought it should have its own thread so more people might see it.  Its a link to an article detailing a lot of the problems at the Chicago ISC.  As you will read/see there are MANY.  The pics are mind boggling to say the least.  It makes sense why people are receiving packs from months ago.   Here is the pdf: CHI ISC

Chicago has always been the shittiest ISC in my opinion. Bunch of wankers!

They are the absolute worst. Slowest there is so if yours sits there for awhile, just hang tight.

Ive had many delays there even for clothing etc, they are horrible

I just wanted this post to be a general vent out. ISC C is the fckin worst. All my packs are usually in and out of queens in a few days and here I am waiting since 5th and no movement. Weird as hell why it even went to to C when I live in deeeeep south east. Woulda paid more for a closer quicker source if I knew this 😡 anyone else in this ISC C boat rn. Idk maybe they’re doing one of their sweeps right now and I was unlucky. Either way it sucks and EMS basically just threw away money. Anyways … a good night to all and just pray it isn’t a 20-30+ day wait cuz at that point what’s even the point I’d been getting supplies somewhere else with that much time. Feeling like an eternity 😣

That group nabbed my pack. Unfortunately I am out of money. Sucks big time 

Anyone else have packs that always go to this isc dump from a reputable, very awesome vendor, take more than 3 weeks to go from "op preparing shipment" to a scan in before? Longest wait I have ever had from donation to my door is 18 days.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back