China crypto ban

tonyget1988

Is that the reason Lf and family sites sold out on Friday and now the sites are not working ....will there b another way to purchase from china

Just read about the ban. This could be bad for everyone. It's not just crypto either. Lots of stuff china is banning. Like passenger airplane purchases from the u.s. 

Yeah looks like LF LS and TRCC are all DOA.  :(. Kinda sucks.  I'm hoping that its all because of the China holiday for the 1st week in October.  But, I'm guessing they're all gone for good.  :(

I've got a pack sent from TRCC that I made prior to all of this, but it's been stuck on "Label Created" for 14 days.  I'm not even sure they sent it.  I'm going to try posting to them in the Approved Vendors list about it.

It will say label created until it hits the states.The packages normally are shipped with another company then when they hit the states your TN will update.

Yeah looks like LF LS and TRCC are all DOA.  :(. Kinda sucks.  I'm hoping that its all because of the China holiday for the 1st week in October.  But, I'm guessing they're all gone for good.  :(

I've got a pack sent from TRCC that I made prior to all of this, but it's been stuck on "Label Created" for 14 days.  I'm not even sure they sent it.  I'm going to try posting to them in the Approved Vendors list about it.
Mine just updated today. Ordered on sept 13th

Dam might be the last China pack use sparingly 

till ppl figure something out...

Also on the Dow alot of china vendors are Mia too

The Chinese government banned crypto a while back but now the Central Bank is also refusing to deal with it, so I suspect LF and the others are having trouble turning the crypto into cash. Maybe they will have to go back to using WU and MG.

This definitely is not good for a whole lot of us. From my experience there is to much money to be made in that market for it to truly be down for good. The question becomes how will they get around it. They may be limited on options if its a true government crackdown.

They may be limited on options if its a true government crackdown.
Oh, it is. The Chinese aren't effing around. They've been working at this for a while. If vendors want to use btc then they'll probably need to have someone in another country to handle the financials. 

I hope they come back.  I've been a loyal user of those sites for so long, never had an issue (not even mislabling, tho some of their synths were incredibly badly finished and almost half of the material washes off and tests negative for requested sample but the cleaned sample always great to work with)....

But not getting any update from these guys before the sites went offline has me worried.  I emailed admin ba few days before it was down and they confirmed payment, but not shipping despite over a week passing.  that was 10 days ago, payment was 21 day back 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back