ClearChem RC vendor, help please!

Alexxisn

BANNED
I ordered first time only 200$ and everything was super ok but maybe more money and scam time...

I was always afraid to order,  do you know anything about this team? Found them on reddit.

order@clearchem.org -> Please moderate if not possibble, I dunno the rules yet.

Thanks!

My second package is on the way and I got trackingnumber, I paid more but +100$ only

Last edited by a moderator:
What subreddit? I thought all sourcing was banned there.
Legalhighguides or sarmsoures I dont remember perfectly

But my second package arrived yesterday, I will try 1 more time about 500$ and after maybe bigger.

I don't like this internet business.

I can't even find this W3bs1t3 your talking about. So I can't say anything helpful as I even tried Googling every word I could to get this W3bs1t3 up but nothing. 

/

I can't even find this W3bs1t3 your talking about. So I can't say anything helpful as I even tried Googling every word I could to get this W3bs1t3 up but nothing. 
What man? I didn't talk about any site!!

I talk about 1 vendor! but maybe try CLEARCHEM.ORG

but thanks you want help nice :)

I got him 2 pack only 200$ and 300$ but I want bigger... I know theREALRC the best now but they don't have what I need.
Sorry my english *.*

TinyMusty said:
How did you get into the clearchem site, if that's the vendor you're vouching for? 
They closed the site 26th of July, it was possible to register before.

And I have two orders from him but I want 300g and I'm scared :D

I think so I can give you the password if you interested..but not here

OK, nobody know nothing :) I got 2x good packet so I will order now 1500$ and we will see :)

I leave here nobody talking.

Have a good life guys ;))

I told you who cheats on this site and now I see bigsup scammed the people. Nobody trust me :)

I've spent it about 4000-5000$ here and never problem!

They have forum, discord channel and many many good reviews.

and sorry I speak much better germany or holland.

@Alexxisn is obviously the vendor shilling for himself, hes been spamming up reddit with the same shit, scam is very likely 

@Mgd This sounds mad shilly.Reddit RC days are long gone.He said they were on Discord No Way I mod a lot of that community and know all the vendors .

lol what a fake site drugbuyers Oo

i spent a lot with clearchem and never problem they have discord channel also lol

maybe attach picture or text file where you talked with them or made order

too easy to say scam and promo other vendors -.-

edit:

to mod:

ask them for discord channel, its not a public place like other shit channel(rcvendor, indian,benzo)but they are very good guys and will send you im sure

lol what a fake site drugbuyers Oo

i spent a lot with clearchem and never problem they have discord channel also lol

maybe attach picture or text file where you talked with them or made order

too easy to say scam and promo other vendors -.-

edit:

to mod:

ask them for discord channel, its not a public place like other shit channel(rcvendor, indian,benzo)but they are very good guys and will send you im sure
I mod several Rc Discords and I am the new RC mod here at DBG I'll see what I can do.Thanks Good day 

Clearchem exit acammed me for 160 really screwed me im an emt and make dirt money do not trust them

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back