Cleared customs - stuck

• Thread starter Thread starter HeirCroc1
  • Start date Start date
H

HeirCroc1

Hi  all,

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with the following situation. My letter was "Inbound to Customs" and processed by customs for ~2 days. Then the status changed to "has cleared United States customs." However, since then, no movement for 5 days. The word "cleared" is encouraging, but if the letter does not arrive within the next two days it seems fishy. Like, I know the stories of USPS, I know they fuck up and stick people in customs for weeks and weeks before randomly showing up, but in this case, tracking says it cleared custom. Thus I would expect it to arrive within 3-5 days.

Thoughts? Similar experiences? 

Thanks

It's been a crap shoot for me with usps and customes. Seems no rhyme or reasom to it.  I would wait of on it for A few more days 

agreed. I've spent hours reading and it seems it could be anything from a seizure to the letter just not being scanned until it arrives. Also, if it left customs and went BACK to ISC before leaving again, that would explain a delay.

That particular outfit, as we all know are notorious for their awful tracking system. I don't think I would consider it "Lost" just yet. Lots of luck to you.   

It just popped up on tracking in my state. After a lot of research, I'm pretty certain that if your tracking says "cleared by customs" it goes back to USPS. It's probable that a delay occurs from the border to your state because wtf knows what USPS does with customs letters they get back. They probably focus on incoming international mail first. Just a guess. 

Either way, this thread can hopefully help others in the future. The takeaway is that customs is literally a blackhole, and even when your letter leaves that hole, it might be off the radar a while. Just be more patient than me.

Going through this right now. Vendor seems to think it was likely seized. I’m holding out hope 

I have one that was sent ems. Went thru to ISC..then to my regional center to only be sent back to customs where its been for 3 days

I have another that got pulled into customs nig apparently cleared per tracking but no movement for 30 days. Not sure why

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back