Clen

TRJ29

I'm wondering others' experiences with purchasing clenbuterol. Any recommendations on where to get high quality, legitimate clenbuterol from? 

One big worry of mine is the possibility of spending a bunch of money just for Clen that turns out to just be fake. Are there any vendors that have/ might have fake clen that I should be weary of? 

I live in US btw. 

Thanks a lot for any help!! 

Hello, I am looking for high quality clen or ephedrine hcl... I am in U.S....  how do I contact you please?

I'm wondering others' experiences with purchasing clenbuterol. Any recommendations on where to get high quality, legitimate clenbuterol from? 

One big worry of mine is the possibility of spending a bunch of money just for Clen that turns out to just be fake. Are there any vendors that have/ might have fake clen that I should be weary of? 

I live in US btw. 

Thanks a lot for any help!! 
I have been in this lifestyle for 15yrs...never come across fake Clen. If it’s liquid you need to be careful that it is not overdosed so start with a very small amount and work up. Overdosed Clen= heart palpitation possible heart attack. 

I also would like to contact you,not sure how to, maybe you could contact me. Looking to obtain ephefrine hcl.

Thanks

@INFINITeXpRESS I realized that after I posted :)  thanks though. I have great pharmaceutical Clen if anybody wanna drop a few pounds. I also offer anabolic steroids that I have lowered prices on since I got a better deal from a company I buy them from. 

in case if anyone is looking for some clen, contact us, we have few different quality brands with clen :)

Hey, i have not done a cycle in a while.. i am in my early 40.s.. The clen i have used is really a form of speed in my opinion...Body speed to be more specific..Everything really depends on diet exercise genetics etc.. There are also some sarms that act pretty good at burning fat and speeding up the fat burning process.. Does anyone have a good source that has testosterone oils? The usual cypionate,enanthate,propianate etc along with any others you would stack with.. thanks

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back