Clenbuterol cycle for best results

Hammerblow

Spammers
FOR BEST RESULTS
Eating a healthy, balanced diet will increase weight loss as opposed to you sitting on the couch and munching on junk. Users of clen with few results are usually prone to eating fatty and carbohydrate rich foods. Another problem is keeping the weight off. Clen can cause someone to lose between 7-15 pounds in a single cycle, but tend to gain it back by returning to poor eating habits. The weight WILL stay off as long as YOU stay off the unhealthy foods.
Water Water Water! Clen raises body temperature, which increases sweating, which means more water is escaping your body. Most of us are dehydrated everyday. Dehydration can cause serious problems, even death. Even if you don't like the taste of water, you have to force yourself to drink between 2-5 GALLONS of water a day, or you risk severe problems to your health.
Take taurine! Sounds familiar, right? It’s that stuff in energy drinks that gets you going. Clenbuterol depletes the amount of taurine in the liver, which is essential to your body. You have one of two options: drink a 24oz low calorie/carb Monster everyday (contains 3 grams of taurine per can) or take supplements. Even though Monster is tastier and more pleasant, there is no guarentee that it can help you. Also, consuming taurine will help with the cramps you'll experience.
During your off cycle of clen, you may want a little extra help with keeping the weight off. A careful combination of any over the counter diet pill and caffeine will help. Some people recommend ECA stacks (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin), but these can work against you more than help you. Many people have used a research chemical called Lipo 6 with careful caffeine dosage, because it must be used in cycles like clen.
Invest in some extra-strength Paracetamol and take 2-4 pills at the first sign of a headache. These headaches can get to a migraine level, so taking Paracetamol and being properly hydrated will definitely help with this problem.
DRUGS, SMOKING, AND ALCOHOL
First off, these aren't great things to do. I only do two out of the three; smoking. It still makes me a hypocrite
Alcohol should be kept to a minimum or completely nonexistent while you take clen. This means it will dehydrate your body even more and can cause serious problems. Stay away from alcohol and if you must drink, keep it to a minimum.
Marijuana, cocaine, ecstasy, etc...DON'T! Don't even think about it. Especially with the harder drugs, your heart rate is already going to be high and your body is going to be at a small fever level, drugs like ecstasy and cocaine will potentially cause you to have a heat stroke. Marijuana is okay in moderation, but too much can cause chest pains, more muscle cramps, and rapid breathing.
Smoking cigarettes raises your heart rate. No real big problems have been shown from smoking while on clen, but be aware of your chest and heart while smoking. You will experience a pounding in your chest from the cigarette/clen mix.

Hope that helps!

Some good pointers there Hammerblow.

I would personally never use clenbuterol unless absolutely necessary. I have in the past used it for specific work goals. Also like to add that this drug can and does cause cardiac microtears.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks mate. I meant to add in the cardiac completely forgot and didn't want to mess the post up. I was hoping a Bro would help out. Cheers!

Think we spoke before about clen. I stay away from clen too unless I've really messed up. T3 for me works like magic, my body responds so well to it with minimal sides. I'll write something up about thyroid meds. They obviously have there dangers too, especially if you don't run them right. Fucking in your metabolism is no joke yet I know guys who stay in it for 6 months and don't even taper. 50 odd years of real proper science and we still can't get the basics of BB right.

Thanks mate. I meant to add in the cardiac completely forgot and didn't want to mess the post up. I was hoping a Bro would help out. Cheers!

Think we spoke before about clen. I stay away from clen too unless I've really messed up. T3 for me works like magic, my body responds so well to it with minimal sides. I'll write something up about thyroid meds. They obviously have there dangers too, especially if you don't run them right. Fucking in your metabolism is no joke yet I know guys who stay in it for 6 months and don't even taper. 50 odd years of real proper science and we still can't get the basics of BB right.
LOL @Hammerblow- I can't wait to read your T-3 work.  When I was stationed at the Pentagon for one of the most boring tours of my career, there was an Army Reserve Major who sat a couple of offices down from me who spent most of his time moderating steroid forums, writing articles for T-Mag (now T-Nation), eating, and lifting weights, under the nom de guerre "Raver".  To give the fellow his due he was an impressive specimen - I don't know much about how contests are judged, but to me, it seemed he could have easily given a local or regional NPC contest a shot.  Anyhow, I caught him performing his mod duties on the old undergroundbodybuilding.com site one morning, and while we were both Majors at the time, my date of rank preceded his, so per army protocol I was his senior.  I jumped all over his a** for wasting taxpayer money, using government resources for non-government work, and pulled the whole story out of him.

Out of curiosity I started to read his work on the boards and in T-Nation, and surprisingly enough, he knew his stuff - I should have anticipated that by his appearance, but never made the connection.  He got into some trouble later on (went on a tear of amphetamine psychosis that everyone of course blamed on steroids), lost his commission in the Army Reserve, lost his job, and moved out of state - But before all that happened I realized that while he was most certainly intelligent, he was a monstrous bully, both online and IRL, and made a LOT of enemies.  Thus, when his downfall came, it was a hard one.

What's interesting to me is that no one has definitively proved the article wrong and collected the $100 (I think Strasser has the money in escrow), and the thing was first published in 1998.

Heck, my wife may even still have contact info for him, she was friends with his wife.

ON UPDATE: Here's the only copy I could find published online...

Last edited:
@Back2Good you have led quality the life, I'd love to sit down with you and her some of the stories you have. But Scotland and America aren't a quick drive down the road. Growing up ( when the Internet eventually became a thing) I was scared of t-nation. There was literally nothing you. Could sat without being flamed. I think it's still the same way with most aas forums so I don't waste my time. I give my opinion which isn't always,right but atleast we are a,community and don't get ripped apart for it. Thanks for the T3 info very dangerous but underrated. Just like any drug you need to know what you are doing. Christ I wish I could forget some of the mistakes I made but that's why some of us are trying to put the information put there.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back