Clobenzorex

freejohn7125

My old source for clobenzorex has disappeared and I'm looking for a new solution. Seems like there are some providers which offer it here but prohibitively expensive. I'm hoping for around <150 for 60 capsules (1 box).

Those SY vendors (presuming you’re talking about them cause they’re expensive af) are honestly the only people I ever seen carrying that stuff, it’s pretty obscure

Best of luck

S.Y.
San Ysidro is a district of the City of San Diego, immediately north of the U.S.-Mexico border
S.Y. is used as a slang for Mexican vendors.

Saw this in another thread.

My old source for clobenzorex has disappeared and I'm looking for a new solution. Seems like there are some providers which offer it here but prohibitively expensive. I'm hoping for around <150 for 60 capsules (1 box).
How does this compare to dextro-amphetamine (which is instant release adderall, not regular extended or sustained release, which is a bit different)? If you know tablet d-amph, the how would you compare?
Also, how does this compare to Phentermine (if you have tried)??

I have never heard of this compound, but I read up on it and it seems pretty good for something I'd be looking for...

Did you ever find a new source? Would you share it?

I loved d-amph (adderall).. I never tried phentetmine, but always was going to just to see.. but seeing this compound intrigues me and so yeah!

Please let me know anything of these rambling questions that you can!

=}

Daniel

Quintin in PW protected section has it. And for less than price you have listed (at least as of a month ago). Q is the man - I highly recommend him.

How does this compare to dextro-amphetamine (which is instant release adderall, not regular extended or sustained release, which is a bit different)? If you know tablet d-amph, the how would you compare?
Also, how does this compare to Phentermine (if you have tried)??

I have never heard of this compound, but I read up on it and it seems pretty good for something I'd be looking for...

Did you ever find a new source? Would you share it?

I loved d-amph (adderall).. I never tried phentetmine, but always was going to just to see.. but seeing this compound intrigues me and so yeah!

Please let me know anything of these rambling questions that you can!

=}

Daniel
I find it to be pretty similar to dex/addy. But I have a super fast metabolism so my tolerance to shit is ridiculous, and I had to take a, lets say not a very wise dose for it to work for me. It’s a prodrug for dex I believe, and is much weaker (per mg).
I didn’t care for phent. Didn’t do much for me. But again, my tolerance is stupid high so I may not be the best person to ask.

I find it to be pretty similar to dex/addy. But I have a super fast metabolism so my tolerance to shit is ridiculous, and I had to take a, lets say not a very wise dose for it to work for me. It’s a prodrug for dex I believe, and is much weaker (per mg).
I didn’t care for phent. Didn’t do much for me. But again, my tolerance is stupid high so I may not be the best person to ask.
Thanks for the info/experience! Always looking for new info on ppl's output.. I know everyone's different, but still like to hear..

Thanks bud!

i find clobenzorex is one of the more sustainable stimulants for me. my guess is that the serotonergic action of some of the metabolites balances out the sorta emotional dullness that can plague me with other stimulants. maybe the super long duration of action also smoothes out the come down.

i just went with a SY vendor and realized they were selling twice as much for twice the price. would love to find a better deal going forward. not sure how to access the pw protected section

i just went with a SY vendor and realized they were selling twice as much for twice the price. would love to find a better deal going forward. not sure how to access the pw protected section
Q has some of the best prices on magazines and is an honest, kind person who is great to work with.

Being a sponsor gives you access to the pw protected forum, but it’s not given out automatically when you join. Message the admin and they will give you pw. Feel free to message me if you have any questions about my experience with Quintin.

I don't like it. as other user mentioned, it metabolizes to d-amph but only a small portion, some time ago I ate quite a bit of it - nothing happened....Phent is meh...really weak....but I've been taking stimulants in one form or another for years so my tolerance is high. Recently I've been taking Memantine which is NDMA antagonist in hopes to reverse said tolerance but it just makes me foggy in the head. Nice to get "high" except it takes forever to wear off.

Strangely, clob is known to be a vasodilator as opposed to what you would expect from a stimulant. As others have said, the conversion rate to d-amph is poor, though the extended release form in particular can build up and last quite long. Additionally, experiences I’ve read online indicate that it has less forced/residual stimulation than other stims. I still think most vendors charge absolutely ridiculous prices for it. The cost/benefit ratio is very poor.

Despite this, one unique benefit is that it is presently unregulated in the US. It’s totally legal to possess, so the risk is primarily on whoever is bringing it across the border and/or selling it, and I guess that’s how vendors leverage the price.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back