Clon USA vendor no bitcoin or bulk

Kaykr1

Need help to for cl-on in USA legit (no bitcoin stuff.) please delete if not allowed. 
 I know scams as they are everywhere and I’ve explerienced them first hand.

eliteion still isn’t back up so I’m just in a little panic mode I apologize. 
just can’t afford the bulk it sucks :( any help or advice would honestly be greatly appreciated I promise you. 
Thank you all for tips and advice I’ve gotten just by reading on here in the past - you helped me out in many ways in my worst of times, trust me. Love & respect you all and the rules  -K

Need help to for cl-on in USA legit (no bitcoin stuff.) please delete if not allowed. 

just can’t afford the bulk it sucks :( any help or advice would honestly be greatly appreciated I promise you. 
Thank you all for tips and advice I’ve gotten just by reading on here in the past - you helped me out in many ways in my worst of times, trust me. Love & respect you all and the rules  -K
1. Bitcoin is super easy. It may seem tedious at first. Get a coinbase wallet, purchase coins on there where the fees are reasonable. MOVE those coins to a personal wallet. Send coins from there.

2. I’ve never heard of another domestic vendor for what you’re looking for. I get .5g for extremely cheap and make a pg solution. If you’re lazy, use vodka. It’ll save you massive amounts of money. Shits simple and I can provide details if you need

1. Bitcoin is super easy. It may seem tedious at first. Get a coinbase wallet, purchase coins on there where the fees are reasonable. MOVE those coins to a personal wallet. Send coins from there.

2. I’ve never heard of another domestic vendor for what you’re looking for. I get .5g for extremely cheap and make a pg solution. If you’re lazy, use vodka. It’ll save you massive amounts of money. Shits simple and I can provide details if you need
I know it’s prob against rules to ask where u get ur .5 for cheap or id ask. If not where do u get it if I don’t mind me asking? I been just using eBay on solution but I run out so fast and the people I got from stopped selling on there now  😕

Jastewart1888 said:
I don’t think I can source here sorry. I end up paying 45 a hg and I wish I could share without getting banned, really. My source is email and they’d frown on that
I understand completely it’s fine.  Honestly I am new here still so I’m still learning the rules and what not . If I had the extra money and was tech savvy with bitcoin stuff I’d donate to be a premium member so I can read all the forums but just can’t riight now, so it sucks but maybe one day eventually! 

Bitcoin is SUPER easy these days.  Download the 'Cash' app on your mobile device.... link your bank/debit card, buy/send BTC. (Note: I would recommend using a "middleman" wallet and/or a BTC tumbling service. NEVER send directly from a BTC vendor (Coinbase, Cash app, Circle, Uphold, etc.) to someone's personal wallet UNLESS it is YOUR personal "middleman" wallet).

Bitcoin is SUPER easy these days.  Download the 'Cash' app on your mobile device.... link your bank/debit card, buy/send BTC. (Note: I would recommend using a "middleman" wallet and/or a BTC tumbling service. NEVER send directly from a BTC vendor (Coinbase, Cash app, Circle, Uphold, etc.) to someone's personal wallet UNLESS it is YOUR personal "middleman" wallet).
Thank you! Appreciate your advice on it have to figure  it out eventually :)  

@esem, I tried buying Bitcoin and I did all of this, but it says I won’t be able to use the funds for 13 days. Is this typical? Is there any way around this? Thanks!

@kaykr1 Did you end up finding what you were looking for? I’m looking for the exact same thing.

There is a us to us rc vendor that accepts many payment options literally in the other subforum this subforum is in...

Jason255783 said:
Could you message me the us vendor that takes payment other than bitcoin
@Jason255783 This vendor has become unreliable as of recent. Keep your money safe. Use the search bar in the upper right hand corner and run a search for us to us rc vendor. I think you will find the thread with proof there.

Jason255783 said:
@Ipon do you know if Rc discont are good
I was just now looking at that website. I have drawn no conclusion of my own yet. If you can tolerate solutions then you may want to look at absolutechems or Labra Tech if you despise bitcoins. At least with those options you will spend money and a legit product will show up at your door instead of playing the maybe game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back