Clonazepam?

Tttddx

Are these Clonazepam? 

Divided into 4 on one side. Other side has a tiny 2 on it. 

I have the same ones took 16 in one go still didn't feel anything not sure if it's my tolerance
You're not sure if it's your tolerance or weak pills when you take 16 pills?! Dang.. watch out. If those were pressed with fent you'd be dead.

@Blue Machine Dream yeah I didn't think if that I am on subbie to so opiate won't work on me just miss that relaxing feeling and keep trying to get it but when it s in the box in blister packs instructions and the fact I never took alpraz for ages they only 1 mg that's why as I used to drop the bars like lollies I figured I be ok thanks for the response

@Tttddx I have the same ones put 16 in one go and no effect to talk about
I took 27 of Diaz blue s there so so exactly the same as the ones I get of the doctor, you can tell when popped out as the fakes are dark blue teal are light.

I took 27 of Diaz blue s there so so exactly the same as the ones I get of the doctor, you can tell when popped out as the fakes are dark blue teal are light.
Yeah I get them from the doc two a day they are fake got braz pm in 

Ive slowed down to a few two or three times a day nowadays it's so frustrating when you have pharma grade stock and still no euphoria after taking a silly amount so now I use them kinda how I'm ment to hope everyone is doing well all the best.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back