Clonazolam and Flualprazolam, Code gives you buy 3 get 2 Free. $35/each

• Thread starter Thread starter Sweet Guy
  • Start date Start date
S

Sweet Guy

Orange Chems are doing a deal right now. Ordered from them before. Clonazolam and Flualprazolam are all they have - 6ml - $35. That is basically their list.  But their promo code shows on the site. Summer20. Gives you buy 3 get 2 Free. But you have to order by email, I would still mention the promo code if you're getting the 2 extras.

The site is kind of crappy, so I just email him. The cart works, can enter promo code, it shows the discounted total, but can't really check out, due to BTC. But that helps with the total and the promo code. So you get your total. But if you're getting 2 free. Anyone can subtract $70 anyway. That's why I don't even bother with his site, and told him he doesn't need one if he joins DBG. So tell him what you want, including the 2 free bottles. Who knows if you really need the code. Might as well give it to him, (might be all caps or lower case) on cart anyway. None of the contact forms work. You have to email directly. He goes by Mike.

orangechem@protonmail.com

Let me know if you guys finds anymore good Research Chem sites. I have some I am def. going to add the ban list. 2 have not worked out lately. They are in a folder in my favs, just have to find them.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back