Clonazolam experience report first time

superamoeba

Hello,

Recently got a 500mg order of Clonazolam from a trusted vendor (high quality product). I could not find any Propylene Glycol at any of the local pharmacies anywhere in town so I used 100 proof Vodka instead. I warmed the 500ml vodka to about 100F and the clonazolam dissolved quite well in the solvent and so I ended up with a solution of 1mg/.

I tried 0.3mg to start, and It worked pretty well.

it only takes about 20-30min before you can feel the effects although the effects don’t wear off for 6-8 hrs.  Has more a feeling similar most to alprazolam/clonazepam but it has the duration of clonazepam.

All in all, a good substance, great for anxiety treatment or recreation but caution is advised, it does have STRONG effects with as small as a 0.5mg dose of clonazolam.

I used a lot of it. I used vials and made with everclear for iv/candy. It lasts sooo long and is very euphoric, cheap af but it made me retarded, without me realizing it. Seems like etiz does that too. I did a 10-15mg iv dose and had a pretty awesome time. I felt that dose for days.

As for being just on, using daily at just a maintenance level, it was making me stupid, I had no short term memory at all and was just weird, like just off... Etiz especially. 

On 3 or 4/2mg xans I feel pretty normal and other people, like my parents think I look/act totally normal. My friends said the clam and tiz made me weird/stupid too. I dunno maybe just me. 

Hello,

Recently got a 500mg order of Clonazolam from a trusted vendor (high quality product). I could not find any Propylene Glycol at any of the local pharmacies anywhere in town so I used 100 proof Vodka instead. I warmed the 500ml vodka to about 100F and the clonazolam dissolved quite well in the solvent and so I ended up with a solution of 1mg/.

I tried 0.3mg to start, and It worked pretty well.

it only takes about 20-30min before you can feel the effects although the effects don’t wear off for 6-8 hrs.  Has more a feeling similar most to alprazolam/clonazepam but it has the duration of clonazepam.

All in all, a good substance, great for anxiety treatment or recreation but caution is advised, it does have STRONG effects with as small as a 0.5mg dose of clonazolam.
Where did you get the Clonazolam from?

If anyone ever has trouble finding PG for solutions check your local Tractor Supply store if you have one in town. They carry large quantities of PG for good price and its made for comsuption so its good quality and safe to use. Clonaz is way too strong for me Im more into etiz but going to start making my own solutions soon to save money.

@Whoopiegoldburgg222 yeah tractor supply or any local animal feed store. Great suggestion! When I first had to get PG I ended up ordering it on amazon, lol. Didn’t know they sold it by the gallon for a cheaper price at the feed store that was a 10min drive away...

Last edited by a moderator:
@superamoeba
its so clutch! and talk about saving money too, I actually need to make a trip to my tractor supply and get some soon. Yeah I was buying it off amazon too lol I dont even want to know how much money I could have saved that whole time haha

I dont recommend messing with clam too much, makes you go full r3tard while thinking youre sober. 500mg sounds like it'll last a lifetime, but trust me youll be out in 2 months, end up in the ER with arythmia and seizures, wont have anymore friends or a job, and your family will worry. I know a guy that robbed a bank on clam, didn't even remember doing it. Woke up in bed with thousands in cash strewn about his apartment with cops banging on his door. Not worth the 10 years in the pen he got lol. Same with 3t1z, you think youre fine until you answer the phone and slur nonsense at your Mom. Not cool. If methylclonazepam was available domestically Id recommend that. Too bad docs treat you like youre drug seeking for asking for a little help with anxiety. They throw gabapentin, hydroxizine and buspar at you no problem, but they dont work and have terrible side effects. IF I was you, Id flush that clam. People seem to want the best bang for the buck, and clam is indeed that, but not worth it. I used to be an opiate addict, following a major surgery, and they put me on methadone no problem. IMO, theyre should be similar benzo clinics where you get 10-20mg diazepam a day. But Im a libtard socialst cuck, so what do I know? Please be safe @superamoeba Best wishes and squishy fishes!

@marthastewart thank you for your honest and personal review. You made a great point. I also got addicted to pain pills after a car accident. Then was suddenly cut off and turned into heroin then methadone. I only got off from going to jail on a drug infraction.  I never thought about it but they have a place for narcotic addicts but once you are labled an addict they cut off your anxiety meds and put you on buspar that does nothing for me. They should have a place for benzo addicts as well. I know it sucks being on methadone because they tell you the dangers of mixing together. But I was on them the entire time and using my friends clean urine. Great post! Thank you Hev. I think I will stick with @Moda Manat least I know what I am getting.

Thank you Hev  

Last edited by a moderator:
People really should look more into diclazepam. It's far less headfucky and safer to dose without adverse, undesired reactions. A PG solution of that is perfect. It isn't as punch-drunk as etiz and alp by far.

I dont recommend messing with clam too much, makes you go full r3tard while thinking youre sober. 500mg sounds like it'll last a lifetime, but trust me youll be out in 2 months, end up in the ER with arythmia and seizures, wont have anymore friends or a job, and your family will worry. I know a guy that robbed a bank on clam, didn't even remember doing it. Woke up in bed with thousands in cash strewn about his apartment with cops banging on his door. Not worth the 10 years in the pen he got lol. Same with 3t1z, you think youre fine until you answer the phone and slur nonsense at your Mom. Not cool. If methylclonazepam was available domestically Id recommend that. Too bad docs treat you like youre drug seeking for asking for a little help with anxiety. They throw gabapentin, hydroxizine and buspar at you no problem, but they dont work and have terrible side effects. IF I was you, Id flush that clam. People seem to want the best bang for the buck, and clam is indeed that, but not worth it. I used to be an opiate addict, following a major surgery, and they put me on methadone no problem. IMO, theyre should be similar benzo clinics where you get 10-20mg diazepam a day. But Im a libtard socialst cuck, so what do I know? Please be safe @superamoeba Best wishes and squishy fishes!
First, clam is the shit. If you are an irresponsible person with no self control, who can't do any research beforehand, you shouldn't be doing ANY drugs.

Second,  you definitely made up the bank robbery story. 

@Ejuiceman I totally agree with you about not taking any medications period! You are being careless and wreck less with your life

I do think people have different experiences though. I was curious why you think  friend did not robbed a bank. Just curious I trust you but apparently where I was charged with Robbing a Taco Bell I have no memory of. It was apparently for 79  cents and put $3.00 on counter and left. All charges were dropped. But I was a total mess back then. Maybe I blocked them out of my mind. But your post is important.  Members must read reviews and be safe if they have no idea what they are messing with. It could cost you your life. Be responsible!

❤❤❤❤

Hev

@7ohmbro I swear to All Gods. But I was using and a mess but a very important person on the forum can vouch for me. This town in Lakewood County CA they call it the armpit of America.  Check it out on google. It has the least paved roads in the USA. The cops are crooked and on meth and so are the judges and attorneys. I moved to grow weed near Humboldt. Had great grows but my best and last were stolen out of our house. All the windows were stuffed with Toilet Paper! I can't believe I have to go back there. 

PS I read your post have you shown a picture of cat and did agree with post. I scream , you scream, more reactions!

Love ya Hev

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back