Clonazolam vs Flualprazolam?

PituGuli

Hi, everybody!  I have another question... How would you compare flualprazolam to clonazolam?  

I have a huge benzo tolerance and my long time favorite of the RC benzo-logues is clonazolam. Along with my prescription clonazepam,  I have taken clonazolam 2-3x daily for about a year. I like clonazolams long half life and potency. 

I've heard that flualprazolam is comparable in strength & duration to clonazolam. I would like your opinion on which you prefer and why as well as any compare-and-contrast analogies you all would have.  Thank you! 

Hi, everybody!  I have another question... How would you compare flualprazolam to clonazolam?  

I have a huge benzo tolerance and my long time favorite of the RC benzo-logues is clonazolam. Along with my prescription clonazepam,  I have taken clonazolam 2-3x daily for about a year. I like clonazolams long half life and potency. 

I've heard that flualprazolam is comparable in strength & duration to clonazolam. I would like your opinion on which you prefer and why as well as any compare-and-contrast analogies you all would have.  Thank you! 
I have used clam for about 2 years and recently tried some flual, as far as I can tell, clam is much better in all aspects, there is also a tolerance issue, 1.5--3mg of  clam a day, but I just don't seem to get much out of flual.  If that changes I'll let you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I have Read Flualprazolam is literally fluClonazolam and the effects seem to be just more hypnotic I think But I am not sure as I have no experience with either of these particular Benzos as I don't want to increase my Tolerance further than it has been as of recently. 

My plants seems to just go to sleep when I feed them Flualprazolam, I will say they mostly just get etiz. So this could be because of no tolerance. clonazolam seems to make them sleep less but again they don't get it very often. 

@porkandbeansboy thanks. Yeah, after I read your post I looked up the iupac name for "flualprazolam" (I am studying for my Masters in organic chemistry) and I agree with your post it should be called fluclonazolam (which it seems is quite a point of contention on some other forums)... though, I also think clonazolam should be called Clonitrazolam... 

But C'est la vie- I'm sure the name  flualprazolam was chosen more for marketing and all the nitpicking I came across on other forums(which for some reason, often got really heated) is pointless- the name flualprazolam stuck.

So final verdict, it's not bad at all.  It doesn't seem as strong as Clam, it was pleasant, didn't seem to make the plants any sleepier than clam, if anything I would say less so, but everyone is different.

So final verdict, it's not bad at all.  It doesn't seem as strong as Clam, it was pleasant, didn't seem to make the plants any sleepier than clam, if anything I would say less so, but everyone is different.
My thoughts exactly after trying flualp. It is pleasant. I have a pretty high tolerance.

One thing that others have said that I find true is that I am less prone to redosing with flualp than clam.  Of course that is objective.  

Thanks everyone 

That has a sweeter less cussioined office chair 

Clam has great swivels and good arm restsed in the office

My experience has been C helps more with suppressing panic and mood elevation and F just seems very hypnotic but, it does relieve anxiety fairly well. I choose C. Both came from the same vendor.

Clonazolam is superior, at low doses it is the best benzo ever, at least which I've tried and I tried a lot of 'em RC benzos. 0.5mg-1mg will last you almost all day and doesn't make you blackout, it's very functional. Flualprazolam is a strange thing, its not that great, I'd rather have diclazepam, or if you really want to get benz'd, flubromazolam at 0.25mg doses...but I haven't seen it for sale except in bulk in years now, sadly. Also, Canada only banned a single benzo RC, Flubromazepam, which I thought was the best for insomnia outside rx ones, but the name's so similar that it's a risk to get anyway. Like Flualprazolam, had it seized by customs, likely because they can since it's got alprazolam in its name, I had it seized, the letter said "PRESUMED FLUALPRAZOLAM"...yet it is not in the schedule IV list, where benzos are here, the analogue laws do not apply to materials in that category, they have to be explicitely named. I managed to get some from a local vendor, which closed in december and was only around for a few months, their customer service people being very strange. Clonazolam should not be taken at doses over 2mg a day, the horror stories we all hear about, those people take 10mg at once everyday then wonder why they do crazy things while blacked out, the worst that ever happened to me was falling over my desktop chair without noticing and sleeping in a very uncomfortable manner on the floor...and only flubromazolam managed to do that to me.

I otherwise stay away from RC benzos nowadays, I got my scripts and it's really hard to figure out what stores are legit now and when they are, a lot do not ship here, theres so much US to US stores though..that's a thorn in my side..I really want some Diclazepam 2mg pellets, but the legit looking sites that have it either sell them for too much, don't ship here, or I can't find any info about them, since the reddit groups were banned...censorship is really going hardcore here on the net lately. I miss safeorscam.

Sorry for the long post, I'm pretty comfy on some generic oxycontin right now, I feel chatty ;)

Klon0zolam has always been a favorite benzo of mine, but one I don't utilize very often because it tends to jack my tolerance up even at 250ug doses for about a week after every dose; it's the only benzo I've ever taken and gotten a high from with noticeable euphoria so I only use it as an alcohol substitute every so often. I've sampled so called "flualp" before but think I got sold either severely cut raw powder or a different R.C. benzo altogether. The effects lasted almost a day and a half and it felt more hypnotic than Klon0zolam to me but the really long half-life and the lower potency than I was expecting makes me think it must have been something else, maybe norflurazepam.

Clam is better. Good luck with the withdrawals man, that’s a long time without a break and you’re going to feel it really, really bad

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back