Clone Question?

Kcobra

Someone I know has some young clones, a few of which have started budding due to the unseasonably cold temps and cloudy days. What is the best course of action? Some sources say to snip em, and some say not to. This acquaintance, has decided to just leave them until he hears something more definitive on the latter. Just wondering if anyone has some experience with this?

Just a follow up-

Buddy left things as they were, and everything seems to be going alright, aside from the ridiculous amounts of rain we have been getting.

Man I take clones from clones in bud, revert them back to veg, I get better plants from my original from seeds, check it out its called monster cropping, takes awhile but well worth it, just put a lot of blue lights while in veg with my cfls. Also, I have picked two of my favorite plants and rejuvenated them, not as lengthy as you think, I put them back in veg, give them blue and warm whites, two weeks later I see new veg, keep them alive in a bucket, and took them outside to grow in natural sunlight once I can transplant and gotten a pound off each. If she's a rare beauty, I'll always rejuvenate, but only once, sometimes people do it up to 5 times, me just once, and it's truly worth it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree with medicated Mike! It works for me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know the plants are grown and smoked by now. But a great technique for outdoor growers that have cloud cover forcing early flower is to take some CFL bulbs and just take a walk when it's cloudy that day and shine the bulbs on them. Once at dusk preferably. Any interruption of the dark cycle in 12/12 will revert back to veg if enough time is given. Or it hermies from all the stress.

Take a look at my monster cropped Hindu Kush you take a clone in 3rd week of bloom with bud, it changes the structure of the plant and makes monster plants, no fimming or tipping required my husband did these while I've been in hospital drawback is it's time consuming to revert back to veg but results are worth it
5e9unate.jpg
nuqemade.jpg
tapy9a6a.jpg
second two r monster cropped the roots in dwc hit the floor with LEDs and cfls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAMN I SO WANT 2 DO DEEP WATER CULTURE. LOOK@ THOSE PERFECT WHITE ROOTS! GOTTA B A NICE YEALED...PLUS U CAN USE THOSE BIG ASS TUPPER WARE BOXES AND FISH PUMP FROM WALMART. WHAT A NICE GROW @HEAVENLEE ~ SBB

whoa Heavenlee... just came across this post while searching the term "clones."

Got to say--beautiful greenery ! Someone has a real talent in your household. From what i understand, that type of gardening takes a lot of love and skill

That's NOT A Clone question....Heavenlee has Not been around in awhile i hope she is OK..If Anyone has some REAL clone questions I'm pretty sure i can answer your question ..I'm a Chemist when it comes to this Topic..

M.

Someone I know has some young clones, a few of which have started budding due to the unseasonably cold temps and cloudy days. What is the best course of action? Some sources say to snip em, and some say not to. This acquaintance, has decided to just leave them until he hears something more definitive on the latter. Just wondering if anyone has some experience with this?
cut them buds off if there big and sticky

For future reference be aware of light deprevation times can be interrupted with continuos blue light

Personally, I would have snipped the baby flowers and concentrated on veg growth.  By snipping your beginning flowers (that shouldn't be there yet), this will allow the nutrients you are feeding your plant to focus on the "growth stage."  That means it needs light 24 hours a day (no darkness yet).  When you get it to the right size, switch nutrients to "transition to flowering" and go about 10 days with 18 hours of light and 6 hours of dark.  Then, switch nutrients to "flowering and budding" and switch light to 12on/12off. 

This is much harder to accomplish with an outdoor grow op.  It can be done, you would just need the equipment.  Feel free to PM me if you want more info.  I've been doing indoor/outdoor, soil, drip systems, DWC, etc for years....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back