Closest RC to Adderall?

• Thread starter Thread starter SleepyMonkey
  • Start date Start date
S

SleepyMonkey

I've dabbled a bit with some of the more benzo like RC's but am curious as to which RC are similar to drugs like Adderall or Ritalin?

prolly 2-fma is the closest. but depending on what part of the adderall high you are looking for. ya know? 2-fma is more for focus but not alot of euphoria.

Last edited by a moderator:
prolly 2-fma is the closest. but depending on what part of the adderall high you are looking for. ya know? 2-fma is more for focus but not alot of euphoria.
Dear gawd I don't got much time but for the sake of harm reduction I feel a strong urge to mention the fact that. 2-FMA is the closest your going to find and the reason it causes a lot more "Euphoria than @dder0l". Is because it is due to a bunch of Serotonin Release similar to how MDM@ releases Serotonin just not nearly as much increase in Serotonin from 2-FM@ that MDM@ causes and hence less depletion of your Serotonin but it is still being depleted. Not to mention the other dangers of using 2-FMA Daily or even at infrequently such as Cardiotoxicity is way more severe than even using super high doses of @dder0l in an attempt to high in days long binges for an example. 

Sorry if this is post is a mess but I just simply don't have much time to re-read what I wrote and fix any typos and I don't got much time after making the post to edit it with I understand why a lot of New Members don't understand that fact until you experience it but I hope this made sense as I had to type it out fast. 

@porkandbeansboy im just speaking from experience man, and it may have a different affect on you but from my experience and many others 2-fma, though enjoyable, has a little euphoria, but its very functional and perfect for focusing and getting things done. It is no where near mdma. You are right tho about taking it daily which is not healthy. Again im just speaking from what ive felt and my extensive research of alot of other peoples experiences..

**Face Palms** Due a typo in my previous post which I just fixed and realized reading up at it...  I understand long typed posts such as mine are especially without an Edit and being so long can be difficult to take the time to read as I am strapped for time myself currently. I never said it was like MDM@ re-read my post it releases Serotonin the same way both due except in way smaller amounts than MDM@ does which I typed in my post before.

Oh and I understand your new here with only 10 Posts so fyi we type things like MDM@ with the @ symbol so in theory it makes harder for the LE to search it since it is a clearnet Forum I never ever said it "feels" like taking mdma. 

I am talking about the little Research on this compound we know about and what I just posted is just a small amount of information that I know myself which is not a lot as I have never looked into 2-FMA all that as it does not interest Me a lot and it was simple explanation of how the RC works plus quickly typed.

I have never used it personally I have only read reports of other users and I agree it is close to @dder0l which can used daily because it does not have the same known Cardiotoxic Effect and nowhere near the same level of Serotonin Release 2-FM@ has which is responsible for it's more euphoric feeling than @ddr0l has which i thought was important to make anyone reading this aware of this fact of how this specific RC works. 

If your not using 2-FM@ Daily it is the perfect replacement for @dder0l but if you want some for Daily it is highly unadvised to use it for harm reduction view about how this specific RC affects user in experienced anecdotes I have read from others that used and the Chemical Structure of it and the theories we have on the potential long-term use effects it will most likely inevitably happen but nobody knows hence it is called a Research Chemical. 

Again sorry for any typos or lack of proper grammar etc. and I understand you misunderstanding what I posted @03mt. I just wanted to clear up that I was not insinuating the Drug feels anything like MDM@ I hope this post clears up any confusion.

@porkandbeansboy no worries man, ive been taking it on and off for a while now, its a solid stim that can be really helpful at low doses. It does have some recreational value but it wouldnt be worth going over 45-50mg doses at a time. I enjoy it and its helped me with alot of things that i needed to concentrate on. The other one i know that is kinda stimmy like adderal is 3-FPM, but ive never taken it before.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back