Closest RC to V@lium ?

Biskoinferno

I'd like to know what other members think is the closest RC that has that smooth mellow feeling like Vally'z . To me no RC really comes close to a legit Valley.I miss the old school ones that have the V cut out.Maybe diclaz is a little close.Well lmk what y'all think I'm looking to try something different .Thanks everyone

;)

For me, the combo of diclaz and low dose of psil0cybin or a faithful @nalog gets my body feeling very very similar and my mood warm/content. It’s not a sure thing but more dependable than I would’ve guessed. I get way more muscle relaxation than just diclaz alone  

I haven’t been to the V valley in a couple years tho so I don’t remember the exact head space too well  

I haven't tried all the benzos anolouges but diclazpam comes pretty close imo

I'd like to know what other members think is the closest RC that has that smooth mellow feeling like Vally'z . To me no RC really comes close to a legit Valley.I miss the old school ones that have the V cut out.Maybe diclaz is a little close.Well lmk what y'all think I'm looking to try something different .Thanks everyone

;)
Bisko, not a reply to this post so sorry in advance.  But you closed out the other before I could explain myself.  Please go back and read my question.  It wasn’t asking for a site for selling anything, it was asking for a site that showed LE was setting up fake sales.  That’s all.

and now I’ll leave you alone.  Sorry again for butting in on this thread!!

Im pretty sure that would be entrapment(or pretty close), to my knowledge LE isnt out to get individual users (unless you getting kgs) they mostly go after the vendor/suppliers. I would say check deepdotweb for articles about busts but looks like LE "seized" the site.

From my personal experience I would say Et1z0l@m and N1tr@z0l@m both give a "Euphoric feel" like V@l1um does except like you said nothing really can replace the feel of ANY Benzodiazepine in my opinion. 

He is correct they have better time to spend tracking down the Suppliers. The V3nd0rs are the ones who really got to be careful when it comes to Security etc. like I said before though Europol (Just Googel Europol Cracked Tor Browser/Network) managed to crack the Tor Browser somehow. They won't tell anyone how they did it... since well they want to keep doing it so that makes the DNM even more dangerous right there alone with that Fact. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Im pretty sure that would be entrapment(or pretty close), to my knowledge LE isnt out to get individual users (unless you getting kgs) they mostly go after the vendor/suppliers. I would say check deepdotweb for articles about busts but looks like LE "seized" the site.
Totally agree with you, that’s why I was asking the guy to quote a site that said LE was doing it. But, we got shut down real quick.  Thanks for replying!

Yea sucks deepdot got closed but there's always something new .I'm a daily reader of darknet live dot com 

From my personal experience I would say Et1z0l@m and N1tr@z0l@m both give a "Euphoric feel" like V@l1um does except like you said nothing really can replace the feel of ANY Benzodiazepine in my opinion. 

He is correct they have better time to spend tracking down the Suppliers. The V3nd0rs are the ones who really got to be careful when it comes to Security etc. like I said before though Europol (Just Googel Europol Cracked Tor Browser/Network) managed to crack the Tor Browser somehow. They won't tell anyone how they did it... since well they want to keep doing it so that makes the DNM even more dangerous right there alone with that Fact. 
Not sure why being an rc vendor would be risky, planet k (a local) shop sold salvi@, b@th salts, spice, ect for years until they were scheduled. They just had to follow the not for consumption rules. 

Lol they raided all the h3@dshops/W33d St0res with those "Sp1c3s" it's risky. For obvious reasons that shouldn't need to be explained. It's just better if the V3nd0rs don't get noticed by anyone other than the Cust0m3rs essentially not get known by the general public. 

They have ended up banning M3ph3dr0n3 which is called Four-em-em-c if I'm not mistaken that is since I don't know much about it specifically. They made the popularly newish Three-em-em-c which is basically the same thing with the same effects and some speculate it's actually better than the one they B@nn3d which they replaced it with. 

S@lvia is 100% L3g@l and is used for other things I forget what exactly but it's not even a R3s3@rch Ch3m1c@l? 

You even just said one of the MANY different reasons why it's better to keep under the radar of L-E since a lot have been Sch3dul3d such as Ph3n@z3p@m being another Example... due to places like the one you mentioned S3ll1ng them such as Sp1c3 which was usually mixed with some bad types of leaf matter. There is more I can elaborate but I think this is nuff said about the matter so I will leave it at that. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess I was referring to the grey area "highs" they have been selling for years not specifically RC's, the one up the street from house is a chain in Texas and they are still in operation, I was on there yesterday picking up screens and they still sell Grey stuff. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back