CMEs

patsummers

SAPPHIRE SPONSOR
Hello there everybody on the dark side of the Moon, the last week or so I've been involved in getting my biannual medical continuing medical education credits. I'm getting these from ama they're very well done and they also seem to be very biased. I've learned a lot though.

Did you know that 80% of all opioid overdose deaths involve fentanyl?

I'm not sure if you heard about the CDC guidelines I'm not sure what year they came out but oddly enough they were misinterpreted by a lot of doctors and a lot of people were stopped cold, abandoned and the CDC had to put out a special announcement that that's not what they wanted to have happen yeah I'm sure that they were really torn up about that with people running around with pain and rebound diarrhea and feeling abandoned when the course says that one of the things you have to do with a patient is make them feel good I'm sure a lot of these folks felt good and 80% of the fentanyl thing but I damn near have to justify my life in order to get refills. It's all backward and upside down and I'm learning it from the source, don't take opioids until you've tried all the NSAIDs. Did you know that the largest cause of liver failure in this country is acetaminophen toxicity? But they would rather us take those with that risk, ulcer risk, and actually heart problems can be attributed to NSAIDs. I don't think I'll do any more today I think I've gotten I need for a week I just found it very interesting. The whole course on treating pain with opioids is 40 CMEs and I've got almost 10 I'd like to have most of it finished and a copy of the addictive brain that I possess burned off on five CDs for my provider so that she will know that I know just about as much about addiction as about 1% of her patients. I love thad polk he talked about that old commercial about your brain being on drugs any questions? Then he said well yes I do I have a lot of questions I enjoy this course I watched it about five times so far and it keeps getting better I understand what goes on with addiction what parts of the brain are affected how they're affected and the majority of drugs can be discontinued without too many really bad withdrawals effects. Except for liquor the most abused drug in the world anybody remember true blood the series? The guy that played Lafayette in that series died from sudden alcohol cessation trying to quit cold turkey.

I was telling two earls and I'm sure a lot of you remember, when I asked that first I don't even want to call him a pain management doctor he was a jackass but I felt like he was going to yell at it any meant to the nurse "hey, we got a new one for the leper colony bring the truck around and we'll load him up" I'll try to find that link on the CDC I think it would make for interesting reading for a lot of people. If I learn anything else for shattering I'll be sure and tell you about it there was something else oh yeah, all through this course it has been repeated time and again that there are very few double blind studies very few studies of any kind to justify the kind of behavior you have to deal with with these physicians. In other words there's no hard data but they're going to make suggestions anyway. I'm not going to go back and proofread this thing you can take it all out of context if you need to and if I find that CDC thing I just said it didn't pack it on everybody be careful stay safe don't let the boogeyman get you. Didn't bother me too much just hasn't happened in a month or so 😁https://www.statnews.com/2019/04/24/cdc-opioid-prescribing-guidelines-misapplied/

https://www.wondrium.com/the-addictive-brain

Maybe you can get this with a free trial or you can do what I do and go to Pirate Bay and download the torrent yep I'm a pirate and I admit it actually I'm a leader if you download you know what that means LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back