Coca Leaf Tea

• Thread starter Thread starter kindsty
  • Start date Start date
K

kindsty

www.bouncingbearbotanicals.com/coca-leaf-p-926.html#.VBCO3jog_IU?ref=5192

This is the only site I buy my coca from works very well and a trusted vendor.

Last edited:
i have some stashed away somewhere (i think from the very same vendor too! i have had plenty of kratom orders from BBB in the past) i tried it once and can't remember how much i used (probably a few bags) or how well it worked- but the remainder is still stashed away because stimulants + my anxiety don't mix well unless i take extra benz0s. 

anyway- i was wondering how many tea bags do you use personally to find it effective? i've read so many reports from it being overstimulating to being a good substitute for ritz as an adhd remedy to doing absolutely nothing- and some people were recommending to steep several tea bags instead of just 1.  just curious your thoughts on this. /default_wink.png

ive had this stuff, i once ordered 2kg of the tea and me and my friends all thought it was very nice, had a nice little kick too.

I know of a decent domestic USA vendor of Coca Leaves. I have emailed them asking permission if I could post them here.. Will edit my post when I receive confirmation. 

Ok so been reading up on these leaves. Saw some pretty interesting experiences from people, mostly favorable. Even though the leaves have been decocainized?? Seems like moisten the tea bag,  add pinch of baking soda, making a free base of sorts,  and chewing it like tobacco. People have reported very pleasurable, euphoric, energetic experiences for up to 4hrs, with very little come down effect. I don't post on any other sites, so I want to ask the people here If any has experience with this, and any good sources for comparising purposes?

Hi, I see this thread has not been active lately, and just had an interesting fact on coca tea.  I hope this post is o.k., not about a vendor or anything in particular except the subject of the thread.

A few years ago I flew--not a big world traveler, single, retired, modest income--to Quito, Ecuador--not shilling for Ecuador.  Because the capital is so high, lots of those arriving suffer from altitude sickness.  Ecuador is a very strict country about alcohol and any drugs.  I guess the population used to get drunk a lot, so when a new govt. took control about 8 years ago they clamped down on everything.  You have to search the city to find a government sponsored liquor store for beer, anything.  But, any hotel you have booked, either in the new tourist section or the older parts of town--that was me--offer coca tea as soon as you get to your room to take care of the altitude sickness.  It's in in bags, like tea bags, and is free, and acts as a mild calmative and stomach reliever.  You can buy it in boxes in any store in the city.  You have to have exact change, they get pissed if they have to give you change.  So, you can't find a  beer, but you can get your  coca tea anywhere.  You'd have to load up the cup with tea bags to get anywhere close to a  "rec" level, but it's a very civilized way to overcome altitude sickness.

SG

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back