Cocaine vs Meth

US Army Veteran

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
I used both in my high school party days. I found the withdrawal from Meth horrible. Even just using it once I felt like shit for days and couldn't sleep for days. It was fun but I only did it twice cause it wasn't worth the time it took to recoup.

I never did like Coke cause all it did was give me a little energy I got none of that euphoria people use to speak of. 

Just curious what others may have experienced years ago in their high school days?

I just got off a bad 6month habit of 2-4g a week from Nov- April, stopped since I realized i didn't want long term damage, i just got so tired from work and being push to work extended hours, hence the C binge to keep up with work, i heard of relapse's i did have a 3 month habit back in 2012, but this was longer, i would do it at work, after i got off work before the gym. I blame myself for taking this street level substance during the start of the Holidays, and each week I lied to myself (IL QUIT AFTER NEW YEARS) 

I hope i never cross paths again with this substance, i still have the contact, but i dont crave it, i was just burnt out from work and looking to keep up. But in the long run its not worth the damage to your organs /lungs/ nose. I did try to drink alots of water, mineral water, aloe vera, liver protective supplements, cough drops for the post nasal drip,  but all in all no one is safe from hard abuse

The worst part was during the binge i was taking more benzo's to even out the edge, and cough syrup at night to fall asleep, for the next day to get up start over.

I caught myself and i am glad May was a clean month, fkin November-December with all the MOB MOVIES and stuff that involve C in their movies, triggered a sub-liminal message that created the binge, i hope i never have to face this demon again.

For anyone considering , its not worth it, its expensive, while doing it i encountered major car repairs from the beginning of the year cause of an electrical issue with the car, from wiring problem to new battery, to bad alternator it added up, and i got fallen behind on catching up on car repairs and would have to get credit to pay.

for anyone that wants to try it , try it once and never do it again, its not worth it! the restlessness nights, the guilt trips the next morning, the hot showers , the flushing of remaing substance than when you flush it your like damn WHY (than you buy another baggie)

this drug is not one to wreckon with, yes the energy and confidence is great but the side effects are not worth it. Please do not make the same mistake as i did fellow members! 

This was a dark secret i kept hidden from the boards and didn't share it in any of my threads, but felt appropiate its time to let those hidden demons out, I just focus on lifting harder at the gym, cardio, swimming ,never got irritated or angry while on it, just super confident/alert and was able to make it through work even on the days i wanted to call out.

DONT DO IT ! DONT BE THE STUPID Def_Starr i was from Nov 2016- April 2017, it started as a holiday thing and escalated, you need strong will power especially when your C is pure it makes you get it more , aah i can go on an on, 

My biggest thing is trying to forget the contacts # from my head :/ so i dont relapse and immediately text him :/ 

I have my physical in November + Bloodwork, i hope everything checks out good, but this time a little scared about the EKG for my heart and liver enzymes, since liver breaks down alot of these products we take in. I just hope no elevated enzymes or irregular EKG for heart. I have a family member I trust my sister and mom and i both told i went through different binges, they dont give me shit because they know i dont abuse it like that, but i do have them check my heart for irrigular beats like Murmur or Palpitations, so far they said nothing and Mom understood why i was abusing because I do allot for the family to make sure we dont loose our hse, take care of chores (fixer uppers) and she knows i am a good person, 

working in a call center, management expects xx numbers of sales on the board, i would work 10-12 hour shifts, sales is a hard job, so much pressure to get commission.

My mother doesn't mind the Weed, Xanax, just was upset i told her i been messing with C again, she was like just stop you dont have kids, what are worried about. Sister is a Nurse so i told her too, I got a good support family , they know my limits, and i think the only thing that i will never never never never touch is H3roin....

Also family didn't like i was drinking codiene sizzurp with mountain dew as -well because it can cause slow respiratory problems in the long run, i monitor my 02 levels every day. still 98%" :)  

SInce most of my family works in medical backgrounds they understand how addiction happens, so i can always ask my sister to see whats her opinion about something and the body. They know i like sippin Sizzurp, but as long as i aint falling over and drowsy and slurring they are cool , i think the exercising OCD helps flush alot of the garbage out

DIET/WATER/EXERCISE/EPSTEIN SALT BATHS 

Meth <==JUST STAY AWAY

i am now sticking to GEN ONE OLD Jacked from ebay 45 servings has DMAA almost a weaker version of like adderall.. its a prework drink meant for the gym.

hope this helps ,

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got off a bad 6month habit of 2-4g a week from Nov- April, stopped since I realized i didn't want long term damage, i just got so tired from work and being push to work extended hours, hence the C binge to keep up with work, i heard of relapse's i did have a 3 month habit back in 2012, but this was longer, i would do it at work, after i got off work before the gym. I blame myself for taking this street level substance during the start of the Holidays, and each week I lied to myself (IL QUIT AFTER NEW YEARS) 

I hope i never cross paths again with this substance, i still have the contact, but i dont crave it, i was just burnt out from work and looking to keep up. But in the long run its not worth the damage to your organs /lungs/ nose. I did try to drink alots of water, mineral water, aloe vera, liver protective supplements, cough drops for the post nasal drip,  but all in all no one is safe from hard abuse

The worst part was during the binge i was taking more benzo's to even out the edge, and cough syrup at night to fall asleep, for the next day to get up start over.

I caught myself and i am glad May was a clean month, fkin November-December with all the MOB MOVIES and stuff that involve C in their movies, triggered a sub-liminal message that created the binge, i hope i never have to face this demon again.

For anyone considering , its not worth it, its expensive, while doing it i encountered major car repairs from the beginning of the year cause of an electrical issue with the car, from wiring problem to new battery, to bad alternator it added up, and i got fallen behind on catching up on car repairs and would have to get credit to pay.

for anyone that wants to try it , try it once and never do it again, its not worth it! the restlessness nights, the guilt trips the next morning, the hot showers , the flushing of remaing substance than when you flush it your like damn WHY (than you buy another baggie)

this drug is not one to wreckon with, yes the energy and confidence is great but the side effects are not worth it. Please do not make the same mistake as i did fellow members! 

This was a dark secret i kept hidden from the boards and didn't share it in any of my threads, but felt appropiate its time to let those hidden demons out, I just focus on lifting harder at the gym, cardio, swimming ,never got irritated or angry while on it, just super confident/alert and was able to make it through work even on the days i wanted to call out.

DONT DO IT ! DONT BE THE STUPID Def_Starr i was from Nov 2016- April 2017, it started as a holiday thing and escalated, you need strong will power especially when your C is pure it makes you get it more , aah i can go on an on, 

My biggest thing is trying to forget the contacts # from my head :/ so i dont relapse and immediately text him :/ 

I have my physical in November + Bloodwork, i hope everything checks out good, but this time a little scared about the EKG for my heart and liver enzymes, since liver breaks down alot of these products we take in. I just hope no elevated enzymes or irregular EKG for heart. I have a family member I trust my sister and mom and i both told i went through different binges, they dont give me shit because they know i dont abuse it like that, but i do have them check my heart for irrigular beats like Murmur or Palpitations, so far they said nothing and Mom understood why i was abusing because I do allot for the family to make sure we dont loose our hse, take care of chores (fixer uppers) and she knows i am a good person, 

working in a call center, management expects xx numbers of sales on the board, i would work 10-12 hour shifts, sales is a hard job, so much pressure to get commission.

My mother doesn't mind the Weed, Xanax, just was upset i told her i been messing with C again, she was like just stop you dont have kids, what are worried about. Sister is a Nurse so i told her too, I got a good support family , they know my limits, and i think the only thing that i will never never never never touch is H3roin....

Also family didn't like i was drinking codiene sizzurp with mountain dew as -well because it can cause slow respiratory problems in the long run, i monitor my 02 levels every day. still 98%" :)  

SInce most of my family works in medical backgrounds they understand how addiction happens, so i can always ask my sister to see whats her opinion about something and the body. They know i like sippin Sizzurp, but as long as i aint falling over and drowsy and slurring they are cool , i think the exercising OCD helps flush alot of the garbage out

Meth <==JUST STAY AWAY

i am now sticking to GEN ONE OLD Jacked from ebay 45 servings has DMAA almost a weaker version of like adderall.. its a prework drink meant for the gym.

hope this helps ,
I was just curious if others experience. I've personally never seen anyone really bad off on powdered C but have seen people really bad on Meth as well as crack.

i experimented in high school and was just recently offered to do both meth and c from an old buddy I have seen in years and I politely turned down the offer which is what triggered me to post this to see others experiences.

my buddy seems to be bad off on the meth I hate to see that he could be such a productive member of society but he's allowed the meth to get the best of him. I think it's the meth he can't kick more than the C even though he was using both.

yeah i think the M is more addictive and psychoactive , its all about will power, some people know how to CLICK OFF from substances some have a hard time and relapsing, when i set a goal or tell my-self "FUN IS OVER" it happens immediately,  C was more like im bored and tired and i need to get through work lol never used it to party and drink, but yeah i think after my trial error run , I learned from my stupid mistake and thankfully unlike others when i quit something i dont try to SEEK IT AGAIN , unless i give myself a excuse(Lies) , all in all BANG ENERGY DRINK is just as effective lol 

I just want to echo what @Def_Starr  said.  I used a lot back in the day and the mental ups and downs are a MFER!!   It slowly draws you in and next thing you know you have a full blown habit.  I have a very addictive personality so I was hooked pretty much instantly after playing around for a couple of weeks.  I never turned into a crack head or anything and I always held a job and did a good job at work, but once work is over you go on the hunt.  Its fun and it makes you more social but eventually the fun stops and you don't enjoy it at all.  And Def's description of trying to fall asleep, is fucking spot on!!  I used a lot because I could get it uncut and for dirt cheap.  It was basically raw, off the block and just the smell of it would give you energy.    If you have an addictive personality, avoid it like the plague cuz it will draw you in and next thing you know its always on your mind.   Fortunately for me, my connect moved and I am no longer able to source it!  

I have also had two ekgs and a nuclear stress test within the past two years and I suffered no ill effects.  I have developed a fear of it due to my age, and family history of heart troubles and I am quite thankful that I suffered no damage to my organs.  

I have never done meth cuz I like my teeth.   I also dont want to clean my tile floor with a toothbrush at 345 in the morning.

@Def_Starr is absolutely correct.  The process sucks and it fucks up more than your wallet.  Sleeping is impossible and your appetite gets all wonky so I would Avoid it!!

Yea I was just recently hanging with old friends of mine and Had access but I decided not to even play around w the devil. Two nights in a row I turned down the offers and at this point I'm going to be sure to bo longer see those friends for the time being. Thanks for all the helpful input. You guys are the best!

Yea I was just recently hanging with old friends of mine and Had access but I decided not to even play around w the devil. Two nights in a row I turned down the offers and at this point I'm going to be sure to bo longer see those friends for the time being. Thanks for all the helpful input. You guys are the best!
Avoid them , they are trying to get you started so you start spending your money and sharing when they run out, @US Army Veteran your strong than i am , you dont need to be around them if they are constantly trying to brainwash you or intimidate you, like @aintnouse stated , after work thats all you think about the next bag, its not worth it, the stupidest trend/habit i got myself into, but LESSON DEFINITELY LEARNED . Just stick to weed and some red bulls or BANG ENERGY DRINK :)

@aintnouse , i appreciate you sharing , i am glad i aint the only rabbit that had a trial error run, glad your EKG and Lipid Profile checked out good, only thing we can do is move forward forget the past try to stay healty and fit and exercise? and use good judgement 

this be that grown people talk that aint afraid to share experiences, so others can learn from our mistakes, i hope anyone reading this , i challenge you (DONT DO IT, AVOID IT, IGNORE FRIENDS WHO HAVE IT) ,when your down on your luck no one helps, when you got the GOODS (EVERYONE WANTS TO BE YOUR FRIEND) , protect yourself 

argh i fell off the band wagon this past week, gee weez LOL, back on track now :)  did cardio 30mins heavy weights, its w/e :)  

Meth is the devil. My old buddy is bad off right now. Even worse than when I last seen her recently. 

Meth <==JUST STAY AWAY

hope this helps ,
for anyone that wants to try it , try it once and never do it again, its not worth it! the restlessness nights, the guilt trips the next morning, the hot showers , the flushing of remaing substance than when you flush it your like damn WHY (than you buy another baggie)  I can certainly relate, after doing coke all night. Pooring sweat off  when its 35 degrees outside. AC's  pegged out to freeze mode. Then dumping the rest of my stash. Taking a handfull of Benzo's opies etc. wake up a few hours later & can't wait 4 the connect to get to my place. That shit is evil. imo.

I relapsed yesterday, Its w/e it happens, i am not going to cry about it but i know i did it and blame myself and CANT GET THAT STUPID NUMBER ERASED FROM  MY HEAD , missed work today even though i could of went but 4 1/2 hrs of sleep and for some reason 1mg xanax didn't work than i took another 1mg xanax 1hr later, still restless, than i was like alright than NYQUIL PM, boom fell asleep but easily awoke by another member in the house getting ready for work at 5:30 and i was like FK THIS i went to bed 1am trying to fall asleep since 10pm lol i aint trying to be irritiable at work. I got 30-40more years left of work life, 1 day of skipping i can care less, 

plus employers work you to death anyway, so fk them too i need a break from those assholes anyway, 

anyway , after my disgusting bad decision yesterday because a GIRL STOOD ME UP and NEVER HAD DINNER with me , I USED POOR JUDGEMENT ! , i was like 30mins cardio, went to the beach, now resting and go to bed early, and hope in another 30days i dont relapse lol, and i dumped the rest out this morning first thing when i got out of bed

anyone reading this! Dont start ! RELAPSES DO HAPPEN, EITHER 1 MONTH, 6MONTHS, JUST BE AROUND POSITIVE FRIENDS AND STAY FOCUS/BUSY DONT FIND EXCUSES LIKE I DID! 

the mistake i made was texting the person, but i should of caught myself by finding something else to do just cause a girl stood me up, and even if the dealer texted me back, i should of texted back with an excuse like oh my fault i am sorry i am 20$ short or something, but the problem is with me when i initiated the contact, and blowing someone off is not cool :(  so i was like ARGH now i gotta get it !

Confession time here guys. Since the time I originally posted this back on June 6 temptation got the best of me. The meth as usual was fun but felt like crap the next day. On a separate occasssion I tired just C and the next day I was fine I went about my business as normal.

The following time I did the M one night and felt like crap once again the day after.

Well just very recently I went back to help out that friend with something so I figured the hell with it I'll do it. Anyway through the course of the weekend I did a lot of M and did it just about every way I could without a needle involved. But I've never been one to like "speed" drugs. Well throughout the course my friend and I would both sleep and eat and at some point I just got bored and decided it was time to cut off the "switch." Cause I was already done helping my friend with what my friend needed help with. Anyway I'm fine no withdrawal or nothing. I don't even wanna do it again cause for the 3rd time it's not my thing.

my question is why did I do it longer and more this time and didn't feel like I was gonna die and this time I didn't? Every other time was a one night deal. This time it was Thursday night through late Sunday night. So why don't I feel like I did when I only did it over the course of one night!

BTW we did get a lot of stuff done but I even once feel asleep once we were back at my friends house right after smoking it. Crazy stuff that M is.

Thanks to all for sharing your experiences -  I have, on several occasions recently, thought "if only I had some of that M to try, maybe I could get a lot of stuff done"  It's been about 28 years since I had experienced it.  I don't remember it doing that much to me, except the awful insomnia along with a semi-hangover (trying to drink it off!).  Only did the C stuff once - and I felt great for 20 minutes (sort of a nerd, yes, I checked the clock to see how long it would last).  Decided the cost per minute wasn't worth it.  Wish I had the same ability to reason that way with Highdraughs and other ohpea ets.

Meth with long lasting effects beats cocaine it's sure (at lease for me). I have some trials with meth and I found its too much aggravating and addictive

i srsly think i got hooked on C these past 9months , i dunno how long some have been on this dirty habit, but i dunno i feel confident but damn the llong term damage kidneys and liver damage scares me ? its so good srsly why! 

Def - when I finally quit, too much had accumulated and I just felt I had to move forward.  It was 30 years ago now, but more than any organ/heart/nasal damage, it was the fact that I could not manage the process of my dad dying - being with him when he was sick, comforting my step-mom, managing the funeral, being the man/person I should have been during that period.  C had taken away my ability to step up and be a family member and honor this guy who had done so much in his life for me, even with his faults.  I still feel guilty about that - even tho there were plenty of other people I had let down.  At you age, you can preempt those bigger mistakes that will stay with you longer - that you would take to your grave as I will.  It's really not about the money or what you could have done with it, or your physical body, finances and organs will all holdup fine.   It's about your relationships and what you want to look back on and take pride in.  How you supported the people close to you, not financially, but in the ways that show them the person you are and they want/need you to be.  Can't deliver that with C in your life.

Five years (mostly) wasted, then two more of slippage during recovery...  The thing about quitting C, in my opinion (vs H or M), is you can just walk away, get rid of the contacts/text #, etc.  No real W/D, it's just willpower and commitment to be that person that you are underneath, the real Def.  I never got help, just walked away - eventually.  Not a clean break, but at some point enough was enough...   Wanted my soul back, and there were people beyond my dad I valued in my life, too.

I guess I don't have concrete advice, other than you will get back in touch with yourself eventually, maybe just a few months, but you've got to make one big decision, and maybe make a few more conscious decisions re: habits and how you spend your free time.  Don't worry about any guilt you may be carrying around now.  All fixable - you'll naturally revert to being the person you are when you give him/Def an opportunity to re-emerge.  It's just that he/you can't coexist with the C.  Have another binge if that's what you need to do to purge it, but make it the last one.  And you can look forward to getting back to life. 

hows everyones liver enzymes from Coke abuse? and how many grams (Weekly/month/) , im freaking out i got a blood test coming up, and ekg i derailed this year and was 8months doing c, and than 4months off ,got a physical next week(blood work)  i relapsed in september did it like 3 times and flushed the rest ....argh i should know better! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back