Coinbase availability

drjimmy1964

EMERALD SPONSOR
Does anyone use c_b@se   ?

I’ve used c@1nb@se several times already and thought when you were new to it ,  it would take a few days to be “avail..” fully.   Tonight I transferred from my bank and expected to be able to send  what I transferred as a donation but the only availability is the small amount that was previously there.   It “shows” the full amount including the trans.  (There isn’t even a “on hold” when I log into my bank, I was hoping it would at least be aware).

But I’m thinking maybe it’s because it’s a Fri. Night and the banks are closed ?!  

I’d have sworn that C-b@se used to have full Monty available within the hour since I had a history wirh them - but it doesn’t seem that way.    

Last edited by a moderator:
pretty sure they have instant depo's nowadays so users can transact at time of deposit.

maybe deposit usd, then buy instead of buying straight from bank acct? 

Does anyone use c_b@se   ?

I’ve used c@1nb@se several times already and thought when you were new to it ,  it would take a few days to be “avail..” fully.   Tonight I transferred from my bank and expected to be able to send  what I transferred as a donation but the only availability is the small amount that was previously there.   It “shows” the full amount including the trans.  (There isn’t even a “on hold” when I log into my bank, I was hoping it would at least be aware).

But I’m thinking maybe it’s because it’s a Fri. Night and the banks are closed ?!  

I’d have sworn that C-b@se used to have full Monty available within the hour since I had a history wirh them - but it doesn’t seem that way.    
Only time I had happen was trying to purchase coin not straight from debit. Then it is hold. Not the best at it but I can give you that much. You should receive notice it is available to use.

Only time I had happen was trying to purchase coin not straight from debit. Then it is hold. Not the best at it but I can give you that much. You should receive notice it is available to use.
Thanks @Deepnorth

I just went and it showed total balance and available was still small - weird.   It's been 10 days.    Debit went straight in, but savings is apparently delayed.    I sent customer support a message and asked.  I think there is a delay for savings, but I thought it was faster last year.   I will see what they say 

Thanks @Deepnorth

I just went and it showed total balance and available was still small - weird.   It's been 10 days.    Debit went straight in, but savings is apparently delayed.    I sent customer support a message and asked.  I think there is a delay for savings, but I thought it was faster last year.   I will see what they say 
Hi, do you think it had anything to do with the CB major issue going on with right now with China?  Meaning...because of the drop or change in value thingy that got so signficant end of last week.... Keep us posted and best wishes :).

Hi, do you think it had anything to do with the CB major issue going on with right now with China?  Meaning...because of the drop or change in value thingy that got so signficant end of last week.... Keep us posted and best wishes :).
@Trudy L  Sorry I wasn't on here for a few days -  My bad  been busy -  

Turns out I MADE an error  - I donated for c@yn and instead of ch@@zing  Bea Tea Zee w@llet,  I stupidly didn't realize when I bought that I put the purchase int@ the You Ess W@llet",     I had to ask customer service about 3 times to explain why when I went into my Bea w@lle@T that only the left over previous coyn was there.   It showed the new donation - but they finally explained that my first attempt was my fault.    I was however able to tranz back to my sav.account - and it showed up in 2 d@ys.    So in the end, it worked out - I know it was my error but it would have been nice if they had pointed out that in my haste I chose the wrong w@llet,

Anyway - nothing was lost 0 -   I got it back - now I can use it for Mr V!N - which is always a good thing.    

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back