Confused about negative vendor feedback being deleted?

Pinkelephant

I made a post in www.getmyxanax.com about a recent order I’d received with missing items and no communication from the vendor. I didn’t include any incriminating information and was simply trying to notify other users of my experience as it was out of the norm. I noticed the first post I made was immediately gone but I hadn’t received any messages from admin so thought maybe I forgot to hit post or it was some user error on my end. I posted again and made sure to include I would update the thread if I heard back from vendor. I know that was posted for at least 4 hours but when I went to update it, my post was gone again. I’m a bit confused and find this a little worrisome as I thought this was a forum to share honest experiences with other members. I’ve been a member since 2018 I believe and was seriously considering making a BTC donation to upgrade my membership. Now I’m a bit worried about doing so as it appears making a post with concerns results in automatic deleting of said post. Can anyone provide in any insight to this issue? Has anyone experienced something similar or can an admin let me know if my post violated a community rule I was unaware of? Genuinely confused and hoping to receive some sort of feedback as to why this happened. Many thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally have not seen anything removed. Matter of fact there have been times I wanted to edit ( because I sounded retarded) and there is a time limit on editing. Reviews are critical and I am going to be doing a negative one this upcoming week so I will let you know. 

@Pinkelephant 

If you mean the post where you're complaining about a shortage of 100 pills and added a picture to the post, then it's still there ;)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back