Consensus On Best RC Mercedes Benz

JaxonH

DIAMOND SPONSOR
Hey guys. New member here, thought I'd get a discussion going on what the community feels is are the best ranked Mercedes Benz. And I'm not talking niche, obscure models that are no longer sold, or are extremely hard to procure. I mean the current crop of more readily available cars.

I also think there would be value in comparing and contrasting with the rx versions (dia/alp/lor/clon).

In my experience, I've driven the alps, the dias, the loras and the clons. I recently purchased a very nice pyraz which to me, drives about as good as anything else on the rx road. Specifically, I like the fact I'm fully awake, aware and in control. But anxiolitc properties are A+ as far as I'm concerned. As someone who's self med for GAD because I can't get rx due to sub MAT, this really does drive ideal. And, it's short. Really not a fan of limos that are just soooo long.

That said, I also have brom I'll be test driving soon. I hear nothing but good things.

The others I see around are des alk ylg ida zep am (bro mon ord iaz epa m), flub rom aze pam, des chl oro CLO tiz olam, des chl oro E tiz olam, nor flur aze pam, flub rot izo lam (aka FNX). Maybe there's others I'll see once my sponsorship badge gets processed through. But for now those are the ones I'm aware of before even joining here.

If one were to stockpile a nice car collection in their garage, in your expert opinion, what would you opt for? And which of the rx do they most closely resemble?

Yeah, we don't have to talk this way here. Just talk normally.
Gotchya. Had read search engines pick that stuff up and to use spaces, but I will defer to your judgement. If you say it's all good, then it's all good!

Just bear with me as I learn the ropes for etiquette around here 😀

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back