Continual Growth - Advanced AAS Protocol

Hammerblow

Spammers
As I move into a new phase of my life as a bodybuilder without competing  I want to share and explore methods perhaps you haven’t came across and ones moving forward I’ll be implementing.

This is for guys that blast and cruise. OK. So for a lot of you vets out there that have been using gear for quite some time and blast and cruise. Your probably aware by now, and perhaps your implementing it already, of the protocol of 6 weeks blast 4 weeks cruise, then repeat. The reason for this technique is basically to ‘get in’ and then ‘get out’ before catabolic hormones begin upregulating and setting you back.
Basically, you want to get your gains and initiate growth before your body becomes aware of it and begins seeking homeostasis and purposely tries to reverse that growth.

Without getting into it much. I’ll just point out that the body is constantly in a state of seeking homeostasis. It has anabolic hormones to be used to produce the growth it wants and needs and it has catabolic hormones to off-set and reverse that growth and thus seek a ‘balance’ (ie, homeostasis). The body does not want to be super lean and large and muscular. So we need to find ways to ‘trick’ the body into this. That’s what some of these protocols are designed to do.

Ok so we are starting from the idea that after about 6-8 weeks or so of heavy training, nutrition, and AAS use that the body has lots of anabolic processes going on and its around this time the body says “hey whats going on, why are we growing so fast, lets slow this shit down or turn it off” , and the body then begins to down regulate anabolic processes by ‘blunting’ androgen receptors, binding up and rendering useless free test (with SHBG), converting as much test to estrogen as possible in an attempt to sky rocket estrogen levels so that it will shut down the HPTA completely and stop all production of androgens. And then at the same time it will up-regulate catabolic hormones like Myostatin (which stops your muscle from growing completely) and Cortisol (which breaks down muscle tissue to be used as a fuel source).

When your body gets to this point gains halt. We need to get in get out and trick the body so we can keep gaining.

Note: This scenario is much more common with guys that are vets and been on gear for years and blast and cruise . you newbie gear users can do your 1-2 cycles per year and still illicit some decent gains at the 12 week or so mark…. This post isn’t for you per se (but it will be eventually).

Ok so now onto some protocols to use to help keep the body growing and favoring that anabolic state.

Again, we are blasting and cruising here. Everyone is a bit different, but just to keep it generalized we will use a 6 week blast 4 week cruise time frame.

Your cycling methods are going to be broken down into ‘Phases’.

Phase 1 - your high androgenic high estrogenic phase (blast)
Phase 2 – your high anabolic phase (blast)
Phase 3 – your anti cortisol anti estrogen phase (beginning of your cruise)
Phase 4 – your growth factors and re-sensitization phase (part of your cruise)

NOTE: just because your on a cruise dose of AAS does not mean we are not still trying to grow via other methods. We are re-sensitizing androgen receptors yes, but we are using other growth methods that over ride both Myostatin and Cortisol.

These phases will make up both the blast and the cruise. When your done with all 4 phases you can go right into repeating this. Also, as you’ll see in my example, each of these 4 phases can be done under a specific ‘macro’ phase. What I mean by that is say for example you been in a rut for a long time and not growing, you can implement this protocol and do all 4 phases under what I call a “burst” phase (that’s the main phase goal and all other 4 phases fall under that main goal). Or you can do a ‘lean bulk’ phase where all 4 phases fall under that main goal .. etc..

So lets just get right into a  ‘EXAMPLE’ protocol.

Week 1-6 – blasting

week 7-10 cruising

PHASE 1

Week 1 

Test E – 200mg per Day

TrenA– 75mg per day

Anadrol– 100mg per day

MasteronE – 50mg per day

Nolva – 10mg per day

Week 2 

Test E – 100mg per Day

Tren A– 75mg per day

Anadrol – 100mg per day

Masteron E – 50mg per day

Nolva – 10mg per day

Week 3 

Test E – 100mg per Day

Tren A– 75mg per day

Anadrol – 100mg per day

Nolva – 10mg per day

PHASE 2

Week 4

Test E – 25mg per Day

Tren A– 50mg per day

Anavar– 50mg per day

Winstrol– 50mg per day

Week 5

Test E – 25mg per Day

Tren A– 50mg per day

Anavar– 50mg per day

Winstrol – 50mg per day

Week 6

Test E – 25mg per day

Tren A– 50mg per day

Anavar– 50mg per day

Winstrol – 50mg per day

PHASE 3

Week 7 

Test E – 25mg per day

Cytadren– 500mg per day

Synthetine – 4-6ml per

HGH – 6iu per day

Insulin– 10iu per day 

Week 8 

Test E – 25mg per day

Cytadren – 500mg per day 

Synthetine – 4-6ml per

HGH – 6iu per day

Insulin – 10iu per day 

DNP– 200mg per day

IGF-LR3 – 150mcg per day

PHASE 4

Week 9 

Test E – 25mg per day

Synthetine – 4-6ml per day 

HGH – 6iu per day

Insulin – 10iu per day

DNP – 200mg per day

IGF-LR3 – 150mcg per day

Week 10

Test E – 25mg per day

Synthetine – 4-6ml per

HGH – 6iu per day

Insulin – 10iu per day 

DNP – 200mg per day

IGF-LR3 – 150mcg per day

*DANGER*. *DANGER* . combining HGH, Insulin, DNP, and IGF , is a very advanced protocol. not for newbs are people not willing to do the research.. DNP and HGH, by themselves are 'hyper-glycemic' (raising blood sugar) , Insulin and IGF, by themselves are 'Hypo-glycemic' (lowering blood sugar) . messing up dosages on a compound can cause you to go drastically one way or the other . however properly combining them helps 'even things out

NOTE: of course DNP is dangerous enough by itself. Don't F with it unless you really know what your doing and are very in tune with your body.

Fyi - DNP is NOT in the cruise phase of this because of any attempt at cutting here. the use of it is to re-sensitive androgen receptors and reset insulin sensitivity (providing you opportunity to preserve muscle and grow more on your next blast). its also a counter balance to insulin and IGF and vice versa.. Just because your utilizing DNP does not mean your in a calorie deficit and cutting. however you will likely get some fat loss benefits 

note: Your personal ancillary and anti estrogen use is up to you. however I have Nolva listed in there the first few weeks as mandatory. This is because of running the high test with Anadrol . Andarol is very estrogenic, but it does not Aromatize, so an AI will not do shit for you with it. Nolva will. I can explain this further if need be (ie, how anadrol is estrogenic without converting to estrogen )

This is pretty advance stuff but and you need to research research research and ask as many questions as possible if you have a ‘guru’ available. I’m always here to help but I wouldn’t class myself as that I’m/was just deep in the game and I have my ‘go to guys’ that guide me @trinity 😉

Peace

R

Definitely advanced and also not for those whom are 'sensitive' to AAS sides.
The initial shotgun of this cycle would make myself plain sick and ill. However I am unable to assimilate large AAS doses. I just do not have the genetics nor predisposition to cope with them. I guess doses could always be tailored down to suit so the theory is sound to this. Make even give it a shot minus the androgen loading phase.

No definitely not mate or those not well versed in every single aas protocol. Yeah I made another example tbh the shotgun of the first especially with the anadrol being so high will kill me. 

Week 1-6 – blasting

PHASE 1
Week 1 
Test Prop – 150mg per Day
Dbol – 50mg per day
NPP – 50mg per day

Week 2 
Dbol – 50mg per day
NPP – 50mg per day

Week 3 
Dbol – 50mg per day
NPP – 50mg per day

Start PHASE 2
Week 4
Test Prop – 50mg per day
Test E – 25mg per day
NPP – 100mg per day
Superdrol – 20mg per day
Masteron P – 100mg per day

Week 5
Test E – 25mg per day
NPP – 125mg per day
Superdrol – 20mg per day
Masteron P – 100mg per day

Week 6
Test E – 25mg per day
NPP – 125mg per day
Superdrol – 20mg per day
Masteron P – 100mg per day

PHASE 3
Week 7 
Test E – 25mg per day
Winstrol – 50mg per day
Arimidex - .25mg E3d
Synthetine – 4-6ml per

HGH – 6iu per day
Insulin – 20iu per day 

Week 8 
Test E – 25mg per day
Winstrol – 25mg per day
Arimidex - .25mg E3d
Synthetine – 4-6ml per

HGH – 6iu per day
Insulin – 20iu per day 

PHASE 4
Week 9
Test E – 25mg per day
Cytadren – 500mg per day
Synthetine – 4-6ml per day 

HGH – 6iu per day
Insulin – 30iu per day
Clenbuterol 60mcg per day
T4 – 150mcg per day 

Week 10
Test E – 25mg per day
Cytadren – 500mg per day
Synthetine – 4-6ml per

HGH – 6iu per day
Insulin – 30iu per day 
Clenbuterol 60mcg per day
T4 – 150mcg per day 

and obviously if you’re  running HGH year round, which I hope to be doing @trinity  😉 then in phase 3-4 you would up your dosage to at least 6iu.

peace

R

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back