Cops Invite Drug Dealers to Turn in Competition

Kind of a cute idea, assuming that it's meant to be rather tongue in cheek and not the departments plan for catching drug dealers.

Its true.  Anyone using that is dumb imo.  It has been working though. And alot of charges and busts have been a result of this.  Karma can suck.  Dont be a narc. Because eventually you will be the reported.  I can bet you the cops are making deals with the people getting busted. Give me the names of your competition and so on.  Its best to not let anyone know you are competition.  

Really? ? It's working? That's pretty low to turn in other people doing the same thing you are.

Really? ? It's working? That's pretty low to turn in other people doing the same thing you are.
sorry i meant its working for the law enforcement. Only an idiot would use that system.

Now another police agency in Kentucky has basically copied the Georgia one, with one or two slight variations. They say they haven't gotten any results yet.

I really think it's as 2earls said, more tongue in cheek than a real crime fighting tool, buts it certainly garnered some attention.

Cheech and Chong circa 1970?

police at school to give drugs talk, kid responds 'hey man, x sold me xxx that was crap, can I turn him in? ...  X being his class mate of course.

sorry if this is off topic, I just can't imagine that Police are implementing this strategy nearly 50 years on! 

Original must be on UTbe? Guess most of you too young to remember these guys but worth a listen

I know the are quite well.  It borders HI-95 and a is notorious for stopping people along the route because you were "weaving or your tail light was flickering".  It is a small community with limited resources so I imagine they employ any means necessary to eliminate the "problems". They also stop people on HI-95 because it is a great source of income for local LE. Mcintosh and Camden counties are quite close to FLA and HI-95 goes through both.   I think it is funny and frightening  that this tactic is being employed and I am not surprised it is working.  How many times have we heard released of humorous 911 tapes where people call to complain that they were ripped off by their source?   Only in Ga....

I also imagine that when these were being printed for distribution the 5-O were laughing ....."Hell, Lets see if it works..."   Paper and printer are a lot cheaper than another man in blue......  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back