Creepshow (1982)

• Thread starter Thread starter Whoopiegoldburgg222
  • Start date Start date
W

Whoopiegoldburgg222

Its been a shitty fucking night , stuck with no meds or any answers after being promised over and over and over. Not helping anyone on this site anymore. I always help people or at least give them an answer like a decent human and not ghost people.. what ever I should have known bettter its not like this is a church forum full of good people anyways loll  Good movie for a shitty life.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083767/

Hey there. Sorry you are having a bad night. I think we’ve all been there. I’ve had more nights than I’d like to admit just like you’re having.  No meds really makes everything seem even worse.  I’ll be in this very situation tomorrow as my vendor was slow to ship.

Just know that you’re not alone. Little solace, I know. But sometimes it does make it a little better. I don’t know your situation, but just hang on. It will get better. I’m going through a tough spot in my life right now as well. I lost my mom a few months ago (she was everything to me), and then after being off of meds for a year, I’ve fallen back to it. It has helped me greatly get through this rough time, but I’m spending money that I feel guilty about, and I know I’m going to have to pay for it later and not monetarily but physically and mentally as I can’t stay on them for much longer. I can go on, but I won’t.

All I can do is hang on. Hope tomorrow will be a better day and also realize that their are others that have it much worse and somehow feel grateful when I feel anything but. 

I hope you get feeling better soon. Find something positive if possible even when it’s God awfully hard to. It won’t be like this forever. It shall pass.

No dude this wasnt a vendor.. I love all these vendors and thats the only people i will deal with from now on. This was someone else on the board acting like a friend and keep me looking like a fool watiing for meds. Its all good man. Anyways Creepshow is a great flim.

Im really sorry to hear that about your mom and your personal struggle. We all have a cross to carry on our back, but we have each other (at least some people) to get eachother thru. Thank you for your kind words. I just plan on staying to myself from now on.

Last edited:
@Tara Thank you so much youre the greatest! Honestly just talking does wonders for my mental health. Ive dealth with abondonment from my mother and all thru my life, just let down over and over. But just becareful who you deal with on here.. VENDORS onlly lol . Ive bent over backwards to help people on this forum. Its pretty disheartning. I will most def take you up on that offer! Omg this movie is so freaking goood ,I think 80s horror is my favortie lol hit me up whenveer you want to chat! Hope you have a beautiful day!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back