Creepy Asshole Neighbors

Kalsima

BANNED
So if you don't know I got busted for trafficking and marijuana cultivation, the trafficking got dropped because the police screwed up the search warrant. I only got 4 months probation but got a dirty Urine immediately. I thought I would get a warning. I've never been in any trouble before but I had a judge who they call MaxOut Mallory and he gave me nine months in county. Sorry I'm trying to make this short! 

When the narco team came to my house they shut down the whole neighborhood basically because my exhusband collects WWII memorabilia. He had some old ass grenade that was just for show but they literally had the bomb squad come . The neighborhoods shutdown and the local news are there. Many of my neighbors that I used to sell weed to are on the news talking crap about us that were total bullshit! They made it sound like I was running a crack house! People coming and going all hours of the day and night. We never let anyone in our house. It's crazy what people will do to make it on the news. And it's cheesy Cincinnati news, gross! So anyway I get out of jail paid my debt to society and my neighbors treat me and my son like shit. Yesterday my cat got out and he's not allowed out because he just had major surgery. He goes into my next door neighbors yard and I follow him to get him back inside. The lady that lives there is a hoarder and her house is so cluttered she actually sat on a cat she didn't see under all the clutter and killed it, no lie! But this guy I swear he looked like some inbred dude from deliverance comes out screaming at me. There's about 15 people right there cause the new neighbors were  moving in. I asked politely if I could get my cat out of his yard. He starts screaming at the top of his lungs with the new neighbors watching. "Get out of my yard you dope fiend drug dealing heroin addict and more'  I haven't been on heroin for over 10 years except for a few one time relapse and when I missed my Suboxone appointment. My son who is 18 was with me and was so embarrassed.  He begged me to leave but I could visibly  see my  cat in the front yard with a vicious pit bull behind the gate. So I point at my cat with one of those lamp shades around his neck and ask again. Then I start moving towards my cat and he  starts to call the 911 if I go on his lawn. So I back off because the previous week my son are taking a jog and I'm jogging down my street and I go across my other neighbors sidewalk.  Now she's a huge lady, pretty intimidating since I'm  pretty small. All of 110 pounds. She used to buy pot from me but then one of my African American friends pulls up and said he wanted to see me since I just got out. My entire neighborhood is a bunch of racist assholes! I'm originally from up near Mendicino and grew up in San Francisco. So I'm not used to this behavior. This friend of mine is a freaking college professor at a community college who everybody loves. She comes out screaming that he's a crack dealer and telling me and the many people out that day that she's tired of my ni**er friends coming into her neighborhood to turn tricks with me, right in front of my son again. I tell her to F off you hypocritical fat bitch you used to buy my weed which of course she denies in front of everyone of course. So ten  minutes later the Loveland police are at my house searching( an illegal search) of my friends car because he says he has probable cause because fat neighbor says she saw me hand him money for drugs. Which I swear never happened. So now he's talking to the NWACP about what the police have done. I feel so bad now that none of my black friends will come over to visit out of fear of the police. I've had a few other times where my black friends have been stopped and told they are not welcome in my neighborhood. 

I apologize for this being so long, I think this is just letting me vent my frustrations about my crazy neighborhood. The police it out for me because the day they came I had an order of 400 x come in still in unopened blister packs, which is where they got the trafficking charge. And there was an 8 ball of cocaine which wasn't mine but still was in my house from a previous party. Then my marijuana cultivation was obvious not for personal use, way over 12 plants. I had just moved to Ohio from calli because my husband's mom was dying and it was supposed to be no more than two years here. But my ex best friend picked up a charge of simple heroin possession and snitched me out. I take full responsibility for breaking the cardinal sin of telling nobody. Anyways the reason we got off lightly is because the stupid Loveland police were in such a hurry to catch me that the search warrant was a joke, wrong date,wrong day even the wrong county. I guess they settled out of court with us pleading to cultivation because they were afraid they would lose everything. 

Last night creepy guy from inbred clan of deliverance comes outside because I'm on my side of my side yard throwing literally a 100 pot seeds over into their yard( which I know is very immature but funny at the time!) his kids are sweet cute kids and ask me about my cat. At this time he runs outside totally hysterical yelling at his children never to ever speak to me. He tells them that I'm a very dangerous woman. I said do you know why I even went to jail? You are afraid of some tiny girl who likes to grow weed. You are the biggest gayest ass pu$$y I've ever met if you think I'm dangerous. So last night I wanted to egg his house and slit his tires, but that's a pu$$y cowardly thing to do so instead I wrote on here and vented my frustrations safely on this forum. Thank you for this place for allowing me to write instead of doing something stupid! Again I apologize again for my lengthy bitch fest! I'm leaving for Denver in five days to look for a new house. In my divorce my husband got the house in Cali and I have a few good friends in Evergreen and Golden so please pray to the Gods of Housing that I find one and can get the hell out of this racist town where the police won't help me. All they say is that the neighbors can yell at me it's free speech. It's freaking harassment but they won't do a damn thing about it! Again, i love you guys and this place for allowing me a place to feel free to vent my frustrations!

@PTFC I can't agree more.. My son will only jog around midnight now to avoid these people. I just hate how hypocritical these people are and had heard of racism in places I have not directly witnessed it myself. My sons a little worried about me moving there because he starts college there soon but it just seems perfect to me.bi love to grow marijuana now next time I won't end up in jail for ir! I'm sorry for going on about them, I just didn't realize people could be so mean and cruel since half of them were my customers. I'm absolutely positive I'll be so much happier when I leave here! 

I have this too! not neighbors but opened a shop in the building  - installed 20 cameras outside and my son was doing his laundry in the basement and had see a door what we thought was a wall - open - monitors from each timed release light in the stairs and in the cameras outside

he texts my phone

him: "you home - odd thing dog didnt bark nor did neighbors - sneaky

me "oh Im getting ready for work"

him "too bad Im in your hallway"

me" huh?"

him "come out and see me - I'm at your door"

Dog still didnt bark and they bark at farts

thats the most recent but he's sent a lot in the past and I've taken to parking streets away - changing hair color and made up a damn boyfriend! 

GP says to move out as it triggers ptsd (cant)

call the cops? He's a Latin King!

I also refuse to leave - all the girls in my little building have been victimized and we all have men help us but stalkers are the scariest shit 

Hey @Heavenlee. Hope you are OK. I miss hearing from you. Who is going to help me find new bwillia's strains to try? @killbill420, are you still around?

It always makes me worry when folks disappear, @ElectroNymph, let me know if you hear from her and I'll keep sending positive thoughts.

I'm currently on 3 years probation for cultivating as well. They tell me i can get off in 18 months if I stay compliant. I'm 6 months in and it's literally the hardest thing I've ever had to do. They wont even let me use my medical marijuana card. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back