crypto

patsummers

SAPPHIRE SPONSOR
I copied this off another site I was having problems with my crypto source and I got this on the last response after we fixed it lol after they fixed it. I thought you might enjoy it.

Crypto remains a beacon of hope as it actively helps to save lives, improve futures, and drive inclusion

First of all, how are you doing? A lot has changed since we published our last Round Up. Things are shifting both politically and economically. It’s been a hard couple of weeks for the world as everyone settles into our altered global climate. In times when reasons for hope may feel few and far between, crypto is proving to be a real resource for positive change.

Donations continue to flood into Ukraine from across the globe. At the time of writing, the amount of crypto donations, which are made up of several different digital assets, total up to $35 million and counting. Just this week the Ukrainian government added Dogecoin to its list of accepted cryptocurrencies, and well-known crypto developer and co-founder of Ethereum, Gavin Wood, donated $5 million in Polkadot. Aside from this, the country raised over $20 million in Tron,
ger Logo   The Case for Crypto Voyager is a public company > CANADA: VOYG | US: VYGVF Hi Robert, First of all, how are you doing? A lot has changed since we published our last Round Up. Things are shifting both polcouple of weeks for the world as everyone settles into our altered global climate. In times when reasons for hope may feel few and far between, crypto is proving to be a real resource for positive change. Donations continue to flood into Ukraine from across the globe. At the time of writing, the amount of crypto donations, which are made up of several different digital assets, total up to $35 million and counting. Just this week the Ukrainian government added Dogecoin to its list of accepted cryptocurrencies, and well-known crypto developer and co-founder of Ethereum, Gavin Wood, donated $5 million in Polkadot. As

Gavin Wood, donated $5 million in Polkadot. Aside from this, the country raised over $20 million in Tron, Ethereum, and Bitcoin donations alone. (Decrypt)

This is to say nothing of the NFT funds raised by UkraineDAO, a joint venture kicked off by Trippy Labs and famed Russian activist group, Pussy Riot. The DAO auctioned off an NFT of the Ukrainian flag for 2,258 ETH, which shakes out to be around $6.75 million in funding, and donated the proceeds to the non-profit organization Come Back Alive. Another donor contributed CryptoPunk #5364, sending it to the country’s Ethereum wallet address. CryptoPunks are notoriously valuable, with this one estimated at anywhere from $200,000 to $233,000 in market value. (Coindesk)

Not surprisingly, crypto’s growing use case as a tool for humanitarian aid reinforces its fundamental value, which can be seen in the market. Bitcoin experienced a high of $45K on Tuesday, its highest since February of 2021. Coinciding with this, altcoins saw even greater increases, temporarily sending the total market cap back over $2 trillion for the first time in months. Terra Luna is also having a moment. The LUNA token saw a rise of approximately 70% over the past week and surpassed Ether as the second-largest staked crypto asset available with over $28 billion locked into the network. (Coindesk)

In other news, it's Women’s History Month, and studies show that women are looking to get into crypto. Our recent Crypto Confidence Survey shows the gender gap to be actively closing, with 62% of women being likely to buy crypto in 2022 as opposed to 60% of men. This sits in stark contrast with the then reported 1:2 ratio of crypto ownership in 2021, with women occupying the lower half. In a soon-to-be-published interview with our Chief Marketing Officer, Pam Kramer, she gives her take on the results. 

Read the rest of the Round Up to get our CMO’s thoughts on the future of women in crypto and see how education may be the key to bringing inclusion to the space.

READ ON BLOG

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back