Curious Cat

eric547

If a hypothetical and unethival person to 6oo mcg of O-dsmt thinking it was 4f0mpgh, Is there any remedy. 

Would that person have to ruin the day bu  by sitting home all day or can the reverse it by using the actual 4f or/and 3fpm?

said person has a fairly high tolerance to both.

Should be a wacky day

600 micrograms of OD isn’t going to do anything.  If you mean milligrams then yes that’s an extremely high dose.  “Reversing” an 0p10d with an @mp isn’t going to actually “reverse” it.  You will still feel the side effects and may even worsen them (especially nause/vomiting, sweats, etc) aside from the fact that sp33d can just mask an overdose and stacking ch3ms is just a bad idea in general.  Not sure about the seizure threshold of O-D but would be concerned.  Why were you trying to take 600mg of 4F in the first place? The normal dose of that is like 20-30 mg i thought.  Anyways, from an HR standpoint: Always label ch3ms and double check everything before dosing, induce vomiting immediately (depending on ROA) next time once you realize you took the wrong thing,  don’t leave home now or take more stuff, and maybe find someone who will come over to hang with you and make sure everything’s ok?

keep us updated and stay safe!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mgd
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back