Current FedEx problems?

• Thread starter Thread starter polygraph
  • Start date Start date
P

polygraph

Is there anything going on with FedEx right now?  An overnight delivery has been stuck at the hub for a while.

@polygraph    I have had that happen before and its usually something mechanical or a plane was late and my friend missed the connecting flight.  In those particular situations they arrived in good shape, albeit late.   I am signed up for service interruption alerts and I have not received anything.  One thing to note is that I received a letter yesterday and it never scanned once it arrived locally so there might be tracking issues.   If you could clarify  a little more, we might be able to help more.  I hope it all works out. :)  

It seems I am experiencing the same trouble as my letter is stuck in the midwest.  I am  not exactly sure what is going on and there has not been an update since yesterday.  I am a little worried now as I am going to be in a little trouble with this one....   :( 

It moved but a date has yet to be determined.   I think the system is a little wonky at the moment because it showed nothing for a day and a half.   Hopefully things will get better today....I will let everyone know what happens.

Well....things are looking up.  I will let everyone know how things turn out by the end of business today. Good Luck to those in a similar situation.  

All is right in the world.  The eagle has landed and Poor Dumb Aint is happy.

I had no problems at all, even sent two day and arrived in one, the wheels are spinning again for me. Thanks @2earls for your help and support!

Last 2 birds flying from the south took 3 days to land, not including the 24 hr. exam time. Seems it’s going to happen again. Bird handler said it’s the carrier pidgeons fault. I dunno but my bird seed is low..hope they make it on time.

Last 2 birds flying from the south took 3 days to land, not including the 24 hr. exam time. Seems it’s going to happen again. Bird handler said it’s the carrier pidgeons fault. I dunno but my bird seed is low..hope they make it on time.
@Nitetrain can you clarify the “exam time” and how it may have shown on the FX tracking?  And did your latest bird arrive as you hoped?

Hi Anthropod...sorry for the late response. I haven’t been on the boards much lately. I simply meant that most SY/ Mexican vendors I’m familiar with wait 24 hrs or until they get your donation to send the package. Just one vendor has taken 4 days instead of 3 to land a letter.

example donate Monday...Tuesday letter sent for Weds arrival. My orders went 4 days but paid for ON. My lack of planning.

Yes thanks I did get the letter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Anthropod...sorry for the late response. I haven’t been on the boards much lately. I simply meant that most SY/ Mexican vendors I’m familiar with wait 24 hrs or until they get your donation to send the package. Just one vendor has taken 4 days instead of 3 to land a letter.

example donate Monday...Tuesday letter sent for Weds arrival. My orders went 4 days but paid for ON. My lack of planning.

Yes thanks I did get the letter.
Got it, thank you @Nitetrain

Got it, thank you @Nitetrain
Anthropod,

Don’t want to mention vendors names because this is the first time it’s taken 4 days for this particular one. However that makes 3 different vendors and each one has taken 4 days. Perhaps the carrier or just what’s happening down south. At any rate count on 4 days. Not worth the higher cost ultimately. Just my 2 cents.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back