Current state of opi rcs has me bummed

Long time opioid lover here that’s currently addicted to whatever fentalouge the Mexican cartels send us up north but over the past year quality has gotten worse and worse but the price has stayed high (at least for me) . So I tried to find fent/anolouges on the clear net as well as dnm and was disappointed to say the least (nothing like back in 2016/18) so I found the “zenes” of coarse and about puked from the disgusting taste the 1st time meto and buto slid down my foil. I don’t understand how people smoke enough to feel it and snorting burns worst than meth so now I’m stuck without any opiate that currently excites me or at least scratches my itch ... so please enlighten me to any strong options you may know of even if it’s just in pm for so as not to ruin your supply by having all of us hit them up at once lol . Thank you , sorry for the long ramble lol back to the garden to cut clones lol

Zenes are generally bad. Strong analgesic potency, but poor receptors affinity. For people loving strong sedation and long half-life, who got high tolerance, they are good tough.
Additionally, if you use them daily for several months, they will destroy your tolerance for months if not years. You picked the worst ones to try tough. Meto got very bad WD and is not suitable for smoking if not prepared properly. Buto is just junk. Etazene is the best of the worst, 90x potency, and it's the only one with a smooth taste. You can't smoke it pure, unless u have a strong tolerance with f3ntas. And there are lot of sellers claiming to sell etazene but they sell mix of etos. If you get legit eto, it's short acting, but it's nice to smoke (put 2-3 mg in glass pipe, add 20mg caffeine, head up, take the hit when pipe ball is full of smoke). It give a nice high, but don't expect to be like the golden age f3nt. And in 3 days the magic will be gone. So it's suitable only to use it like once a week for a nice nod, for the rest stay on maintenance with o-dsmt or dipyanone and wait for the next good class of strong rc opioids. Stop playing russian roulette buying fentadope on the street. Hard/rare to find is Protonitazene, this is 180x and it's long acting, euphoric (but not as much as etazene) and lot less sides/wd than Meto. But still, tolerance killer. Not suitable for smoking. Best used snorted, so do volumetric dosage , start LOW (300ug/spray press).

I still don't reccomend to switch to zenes, and take this occasion to taper down with o-dsmt or dipyanone and enjoy when you reach a low tolerance the new RC opioids that will come out, chinese finally started focusing on the proper classes, with low potency but great receptors affinity.

Give up with fentas, unless you can arrange with a chemist a batch for you, you will never find it on DNMs or on the street in pure quality. Plus fent4 HCL is hell boring compared to golden age f3nta analogues. 

A great new fent analogue was going to be released in EU, sadly seller vanished atm so nothing in sight. 

Choose wisely and stay safe. NO PM regarding sourcing pls.

I still don't reccomend to switch to zenes, and take this occasion to taper down with o-dsmt or dipyanone and enjoy when you reach a low tolerance the new RC opioids that will come out, chinese finally started focusing on the proper classes, with low potency but great receptors affinity.
Co-signing this advice. I was going to make the switch from odsmt to -zenes and ended up meeting someone online CT'ing Meto and it turned me off them. Then I read more about them and I'm forever turned off. It's just not worth it. Pharma 0xy/M0rph are still available as well. 

A great new fent analogue was going to be released in EU, sadly seller vanished atm so nothing in sight. 
I'm actually glad to hear that, tbh. EU does NOT want a f3nt issue. That seems disastrous. 

I wish I could find a legit source that has o-dsmt in stock. All the ones I find are sold out. 

If someone does have an o-dsmt source please pm me. (hope that's allowed, if not delete my post) 

Much love, 

Jiub

I fear you need to wait. I saw few vendors on discord servers but price is just fucked up.

Otherwise check the biggest DNM, vendors not shipping from China, should still have it at stock..for a possible decent price.
If you are facing a WD, then I suggest you to go for Dipyanone, or go with low-dosage of Subutex. Opposite to Methadone, Subutex can be reduced over time and not always increased, and the barrier it vanish pretty fast, 7-10 days after you stop taking it. If you stay below 2mg you may be able to feel anyway other low potency opioids.

correct me if im wrong, but its hard to get subs prescribed if you don't have that sizable* of a tolerance, right? I have zero experience with subs and I don't plan on ever using them but thats based on what i've gathered.

*as according to by usually dumb/oblivious doctors

Depending on your country, in any case to get whatever substitution of course you will need to result positive to opioid test. Then you discuss the therapy with the rehab center. Some countries offers a wide range of choice - morphine, subutex, methadone, and even pure pharmaceutical heroin if one of the first 3 is not working.

But other countries have no respect for addicted (being an addicted, by law, it's exactly like having any other disease, physical or psychological), and they will just offer Subuxone (that is Buprenorphine + Naloxone, that sucks actually) or Methadone. Subutex can be used even recreational is snorted (subuxone no), and allows you to remove WD and especially to taper down / quit it relatively quick. But of course is a lot harder to handle than methadone, because it just covers your wd, but not giving any psychological or physical "pleasure" like Methadone. 

Methadone is like a chain on your neck tough. Because in opposite to Subutex, more time you stay on methadone, and more and more your dosage will need to increased. After a certain amount it becomes very difficult if not impossible to get rid of it, and you have no other choice than go for strong rc opioids, So if you go for methadone, make sure is only for a few months.

Why searching domestic for dipyanone? is legal worldwide, why paying more and risk to get scammed, just order from chinese legit supplier, to get the maximum from your money and being sure you get pure uncut powder. 

@7ohmbro I was prescribed suboxone 16mg a day and it was the worst mistake I made.I got it prescribed cause I was taking 80mg 0xy a day for 4 years and wanted to see if I can possibly quit (cost reason and possibly wanting to have a child). After day 2 I thought I was going to die and grabbed my phone while sweating/shaking in 5 blankets and Googled opiate withdrawal & a suboxen clinic popped up, promising same day relief from withdrawals with their "mat" program (medical assisted therapy). It is true, the suboxen stopped the withdrawals within hrs.

The Dr said if would make me not crave opis and regain control. It made me not feel great at all, odd feeling. It tastes disgusting (I got the ones that are sublingual - under tongue) & worst part is, my stomach couldn't digest something in the films. My Dr didn't believe me...even though I was puking 4-5 times a day orange stuff. & I was not taking ANY other substances, not even weed or kratom. 

So I quit cold turkey and let me just say...the next month was the worst month of my life. I was close to wanting to just end it. 

After a month I ordered 0xys again and all is good, it's been back to normal since than. I only took the suboxonen for 6 months, the monthly membership fees are also outrageous. It's a cash grab. I would not recommend it to anyone. Also not much pain relief imo. Feels like wearing heavy invisible chains imo. 

Much love, 

Jiub 

Last edited by a moderator:
I fear you need to wait. I saw few vendors on discord servers but price is just fucked up.

Otherwise check the biggest DNM, vendors not shipping from China, should still have it at stock..for a possible decent price.
If you are facing a WD, then I suggest you to go for Dipyanone, or go with low-dosage of Subutex. Opposite to Methadone, Subutex can be reduced over time and not always increased, and the barrier it vanish pretty fast, 7-10 days after you stop taking it. If you stay below 2mg you may be able to feel anyway other low potency opioids.

Under 2mgs is the spot

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back